467 - 470

Chapter 467 Glory (one more)

Sixty instructors climbed onto the high platform and took away their students.

Sixty instructors, each leading more than 50 students, and more than 3,000 students were quickly divided up.

The instructor lined up the students according to their height.

The students who were originally scattered in every corner of the playground quickly turned into neat squares.

Among other things, it is much more pleasing to watch.

"This is where you will be in the future. Remember not to make a mistake."

The instructor looked at the students and exhorted.

"we know."

The students answered honestly.

Of course, there are also those who are dishonest, such as the descendants of the family.

But this class has been specially screened, and all the one hundred and one aristocratic children have been dispersed. Basically, there are only one or two aristocratic children in each class.

Even the children of the aristocratic clan who are assigned to the same class are not in harmony with each other on weekdays or between families.

Most of the rest are commoners and children from poor families.

Commoners and children from poor families cherish this opportunity to enter the Royal Academy, and they are very willing to abide by the rules of the academy.

It is only this group of descendants of the aristocratic family who always want to make trouble for various reasons.

For example, at the place where the gate was inspected before, all the children with various problems were from the aristocratic family. The common people and the poor family were very well-behaved. They only brought clothes and a small amount of food, and did not bring any other illegal items.

It's just that now, these descendants of the aristocratic clan have been dispersed, and it is difficult for them to gather together if they want to do bad things.

"Why are we standing here?!"

The team was lined up, but even if the children of the family were scattered, they couldn't rest for a moment, and immediately started shouting again.

"His Majesty will come to hold the opening ceremony in person in the future, and everyone is waiting here!"

Han Zhengtai briefly explained.

Hearing that the emperor was coming soon, a group of people immediately put away their little thoughts and waited patiently.

Surrounded by strangers, and with the instructor staring at him ahead, no one spoke for a while.

In the supermarket with more than 3,000 people, the scene was very quiet for a time.

Han Zhengtai also deliberately tempered everyone's temperament, and did not arrange other things, so he let this group of people stand quietly on the playground.

Today was just a small court meeting, and there was no major discussion. In addition, Li Yuanmin had the Royal Academy in mind, so he left the court early and brought a group of ministers over to hold the opening ceremony.

Li Yuanmin came to the Royal Academy with a group of ministers.

As soon as they arrived at the edge of the playground, they saw the neatly lined up teams, and they couldn't help showing a satisfied expression.