005 - 008

Chapter 5 Leaving

It's just a pity that the original owner couldn't survive a high fever.

If Han Zhengtai hadn't come here through time travel, I'm afraid the Cui family would have to face a death lawsuit.

Speaking of which, Han Zhengtai also indirectly helped the Cui family by saving them from this lawsuit.

Of course, Han Zhengtai was unwilling to help the Cui family. Regardless of what the Cui family did to the original owner, just because Cui Hao just woke up, and Cui Hao asked someone to give him medicine, Han Zhengtai had already made enemies with the Cui family. up.

It's just that now that he has accepted this body, it is impossible for him to take this life in order to take revenge on the Cui family.

Life is precious, and Han Zhengtai can't guarantee it. He will be lucky enough to travel through it again. For the sake of the Cui family, it's not worth it.

After receiving the memories and gaining an understanding of the surrounding environment, Han Zhengtai's restless heart gradually calmed down.

He looked at the surrounding environment and shook his head. Putting nothing else aside, the most urgent thing is to leave this place first.

This room is dark and damp, and there is still a musty smell on the quilt. His body is very weak now. If he continues to live here, don't make his condition worse.

The original owner did not go to Cui's house alone to propose marriage. He was accompanied by two guards and a book boy.

It's just that after entering Cui's house, Cui Hao separated them, and Han Zhengtai had to take them away.

The door was not locked. It is estimated that the Cui family did not expect the original owner to get up from the bed, so there was no defense at all.

Han Zhengtai opened the door. Outside the door was a corridor with a circular arch on the left. He had just come out of the room when he saw the servant beside Cui Hao coming out from behind the arch.

"Master Han, are you awake?!"

When Cui An saw Han Zhengtai, he was taken aback for a moment, then overjoyed, and rushed over.

Han Zhengtai's face darkened, he ignored Cui An at all, and walked straight forward.

Cui An didn't pay attention to Han Zhengtai at first, thinking that the other party was just a nerd, but now seeing Han Zhengtai suddenly seemed to be a bit out of place, he couldn't help being a little stunned, but soon he came back to his senses , hurriedly caught up with Han Zhengtai.

It was Cui Hao who ordered him to put him in prison. If he let him run away, then Cui Hao must not break his leg? !

Cui An followed Han Zhengtai and asked, "Master Han, where are you going?"

"Where do I have to explain to one of your servants?!"

Han Zhengtai snorted coldly, and instead of stopping, he accelerated his pace.

Seeing this, Cui An was anxious, and even reached out to stop Han Zhengtai: "Master Han, you, you can't leave!"

"This is the family tradition of the Cui family? How dare the servant stop the guests openly?!"

Han Zhengtai looked at Cui An coldly, and said imposingly: "Although my Chen family is down and out, it's not up to Cui's servants to bully me!"

Although the Chen family is now down and down and reduced to a poor family, but the emaciated camel is bigger than a horse, and it still has some influence in today's world.