305 - 308

Chapter 305 Training (2 more)

     The female lead who plays Mulan is called Xia Chan and she is a singer.

     If you still have an impression of her, you should remember that Xia Chan also participated in the audition for Du Shiniang's biography.

     Xia Chan has practiced singing and dancing since she was a child, and she has a very good figure, but she was not selected because of her inappropriate image.

     But in Hua Mulan's audition, Xia Chan stood out from the twenty-five women who participated in the audition and was selected as the female lead.

     At the beginning, Li Xiuwen hesitated whether to use the image of Hua Mulan as a woman or Shuang'er. After all, compared with women, Shuang'er is easier to disguise in the army because of his resemblance to a man.

     But soon, Li Xiuwen decided to adopt the image of a woman.

     It is precisely because it is not easy for women to pretend to be men that Hua Mulan's greatness can be highlighted.

     Xia Chan's facial features are relatively neutral, she can be a charming lady in women's clothing, and a handsome man in men's clothing.

     Purely from the image point of view, she is very suitable for the role of Hua Mulan.

     Of course, it's not enough just to look good.

     You need to have acting skills and martial arts skills!

     Xia Chan's acting skills are very good. She grew up in a song workshop and is very good at acting with a mask. After entering the drama theater, she often tried to figure out the performances of the actors on the stage.

     Therefore, in terms of acting skills, Xia Chan has passed the test.

     In addition, Xia Chan's physical strength and skill are very good, and she can handle a large number of martial arts scenes in this drama.

     Under the comprehensive conditions, Xia Chan is the most suitable candidate.

     Of course, just in case, Li Xiuwen also selected two candidates, and these two candidates also followed Xia Chan to the guards to participate in training.

     The guards are all men, and the group performers are also men. Xia Chan and the two candidate actors are women. They need to dress up as men to adapt to living in a group of men.

     Only in this way will they be able to experience the role more deeply, and then they will be able to perform better on the stage.

     Letting women and men train together is very difficult and challenging for women, both physically and psychologically, but Xia Chan and the two candidate actors endured it and treated themselves as men, living their lives together. Among the guards.

     After Xia Chan and the candidate actors entered the theater, they really fell in love with the life in the theater and yearned to be able to perform on stage.

     With more and more actors in the theater, Li Xiuwen's requirements for the selection of actors are becoming more and more strict. If you want to finally succeed on the stage, you can't do it without hard work.

     As an instructor, Tang Rengui treated the members of the training team as well as the actors who came to experience the training equally. Even the three women, he didn't let the water go.

     Han Zhengtai gave him a lot of modern military training books, and at the same time gave him the training of the escort team, which is Han Zhengtai's trust in him.