113 - 116

Chapter 113 Practice (2 more)

Although the Cuilian incident brought harm to Li Hongcai, after all, they didn't get along for a long time, and Li Hongcai's feelings for Cuilian had only just begun to germinate.

In addition, Li Hongcai was not a stubborn person. In two days, Li Hongcai slowly walked out of the low pressure.

"Big Brother, Second Brother, Third Brother, I'm sorry, it's all because I don't know people well, that's why that liar took advantage of me and approached us."

Early this morning, at the breakfast table, Li Hongcai solemnly apologized to the three of them.

He figured it out. Han Zhengtai and the others couldn't blame Han Zhengtai for not reminding himself about Cuilian's incident. After all, he was not vigilant enough to give Cuilian an opportunity.

Letting a liar eat and live with them for a few days not only brought danger to him, but also to Han Zhengtai and the others.

Li Hongcai's identity at this time is not the prince, but their younger brother. He has done something wrong and lost his temper with them. Now that he has calmed down, he has to apologize to his elder brothers.

"Little brother, we only hope that you can learn from it and we won't blame you." Han Zhengtai patted Li Hongcai on the shoulder and said.

Li Xiuwen and Bai Hu also nodded in agreement.

Seeing that none of them were angry with him, Li Hongcai was relieved. He lay down on the desk in frustration, and said angrily, "Beautiful women are all liars!"

The beautiful women Li Hongcai saw the most were the concubines in the harem. He had a bad impression of these people. They were all gentle and considerate in front of Li Yuanmin, but they looked arrogant when they turned their heads. He originally thought that Cuilian would be A good one turns out to be a liar too.

"That's not right. There are good and bad people for beautiful people, but there are also good and bad for ugly people. It is not advisable to judge a person simply by their appearance." Han Zhengtai hoped that Li Hongcai would learn a lesson, but Nor wishing to overdo it, retorted.

"That's right, little brother, our mother is a beautiful woman. Could it be that she is also a bad person?" Li Xiuwen nodded in agreement. He had once seen Dugu Wan from a distance, and since then, he has always remembered her face in his memory. heart.

  "ah……"

Li Hongcai opened his mouth, and was a little dumb. Obviously what he said just now was indeed wrong, and he didn't want to scold his mother.

"It's so difficult! I don't know how to tell the good from the bad."

Li Hongcai held his head, only feeling that the inside had turned into a ball of paste. He looked at every stranger around him, and felt that the other party was a liar who wanted to lie to him, but at the same time, there was a voice reminding him that it was He thought too much, the other party was just an ordinary person.

"People's hearts are separated from each other. How can it be possible to tell whether a person is good or bad just from the surface." Li Xiuwen sighed, not to mention that Li Hongcai was troubled by this problem, even now he has no way of judging a person's good or bad Bad!

"Actually, although there is no way to judge a person's quality from his appearance, he can also see many other things." Han Zhengtai looked at the two and said.

These days, Han Zhengtai has found a lot of books on psychology, basic deductive method, and micro-expression science in the library, and he has gained a lot from it.