405 - 408

Chapter 405 Escape (Part 1)

"Okay, I won't embarrass you either."

Jiang Zhongzhou got the news he wanted from Han Mu. He didn't continue to ask about Zhang Ming's news, but rode to the side street and waited.

Since Zhang Ming and Zhang Chong were in the Han residence, there was always time to come out.

He was waiting for them to come out at the door!

"Zhang Ming, die!"

Zhang Chong and Zhang Ming hurried out of the Han Mansion with their people, ready to board the carriage and leave, but unexpectedly, they just came out when they saw Jiang Zhongzhou riding a horse and slashing towards Zhang Ming with a sword.

"ah!"

Looking at Jiang Zhongzhou's ferocious expression on horseback and slashing over with his sword, Zhang Ming was blinded. It was also thanks to the nurse beside him who pulled him to the ground, otherwise the sword would have been killed. Jiang Zhongzhou was chopped down.

"Jiang Zhongzhou, you are crazy! You are assassinating officials of the DPRK and China!"

Zhang Chong came back to his senses, pointed at Jiang Zhongzhou and cursed angrily.

"I'm crazy, Zhang Ming, I'm loyal to you, why do you want to deceive me like a fool?!"

Because Jiang Zhongzhou is inhumane, he owes Zhang Shuangman a lot. He has obeyed her and loved her all these years.

Aiwujiwu, because of Zhang Shuangman, he is also loyal to Zhang Ming. Over the years, he has done everything that Zhang Ming has asked him to do.

However, he treated the siblings with such heart and soul, that the siblings even played him like a dog, crushing his heart on the ground.

Under Jiang Zhongzhou's extreme grief and indignation, he never considered the consequences.

Now he can't wait to die with Zhang Ming and Zhang Shuangman, and die together.

"me......"

Faced with Jiang Zhongzhou's questioning, Zhang Ming's complexion turned green and pale, and he had no way to refute.

In the past, he had always played Jiang Zhongzhou in the palm of his hand, how could he have imagined that he would be assassinated by Jiang Zhongzhou with a sword one day.

"That's Jiang Zhongzhou and Zhang Ming?"

"Is Jiang Zhongzhou planning to kill Zhang Ming?"

"This inscription puts on Jiang Zhongzhou such a big green hat. If it were me, I would want to kill him."

...

People on the street noticed the situation here, and they all gathered together, discussing quietly while watching closely.

Now the incident between Zhang Ming and Jiang Zhongzhou is definitely the hottest topic in Chang'an.

If they can get first-hand information, they will have one more thing to talk about when they chat with friends.

Zhang Chong looked at the gossiping eyes all around, with a gloomy and ugly expression.

"Stop Jiang Zhongzhou, let's go!"

Zhang Chong didn't want to be watched by others, so he asked the guards around him to stop Jiang Zhongzhou, and then pulled Zhang Ming who had fallen to the ground, and quickly entered the carriage.