630 - 632

Chapter 630 Summation

The next day's war came to an end. Not only a group of ministers on the mountain were reviewing the battle, but also the leadership teams of the offensive and defensive sides were reviewing the battle, summing up their experience and lessons to prepare for the next contest.

On the third day, Lu Xingxian and his team began to harass the attacker's camp continuously, attacking the camp from a long distance.

There are many woods in the mountains and forests. They can use local materials to make simple arrows, or directly use stones to launch attacks. Anyway, they only need to be stained with paint.

Of course, in order to avoid casualties, the rocks were wrapped with strips of cloth.

These students are very precious, and Han Zhengtai is not willing to suffer casualties because of a mock assessment.

Lu Xingxian knew very well that after last night's night attack, the attacking team members must be very tired now. Harassing them at this time will increase their psychological pressure and consume their physical strength at the same time.

The assessment time is five days in total, and it is now more than halfway, leaving less and less time for the attacker to launch a charge attack.

The more time Lu Xingxian buys, the more beneficial it will be to the teammates guarding on the top of the mountain, and the more likely they will win!

The defender's harassment made the attacker miserable.

Let's go after them, they won't fight you at all, they just turn around and run away, and the other party is likely to set up an ambush in the rear, and the number of people chasing you is small, so they will directly send you a wave and wipe you out.

Take a step back, even if Lu Xingxian has few people in his hands and can't set up an ambush, but there are many trees in the forest, and the opponent is wearing an "auspicious suit" and lies directly on the branch of a tree, you won't recognize him even if you walk up to him.

If the other party brings you a stone or tree branch while you are not prepared, it will be the same.

Don't chase after them. From time to time, a few stones and branches will be thrown from the top of the camp.

Either you don't leave the camp, or you come out with a wooden shield, which is extremely inconvenient for you to move around.

After all, according to the rules, being hit in a key part is fatal.

In the end, Wu Zhuo had no choice but to give up the pursuit, and organized a team to build a shield wall at the end of the camp. The stones and arrows facing him could not fly through the shield wall, and this completely isolated the defender's harassment attack.

However, instead of physical attacks, the defender still has magic attacks.

At night, the defender launched a "magic" attack.

The defenders began to beat gongs and drums outside the attacker's camp. The noise was so loud that it was impossible to sleep.

Firstly, it was because the voice was harsh and noisy, and secondly, it was because the team members had conditioned reflexes.

In the Royal Academy, there are not only daily training, but also night training.

This is also to train the students to quickly set up missions at night.

So at some point, the instructors would go to the dormitory to ring the gong at one or two o'clock in the morning, when everyone was soundly asleep, to wake everyone up to go to the playground for training.