507 - 509

Chapter 507: Manpower (one more)

The city of Chang'an was surging, and with the ferment of public opinion, the atmosphere of Pingkangfang became more and more weird.

Li Xiuwen often went to Pingkangfang before, but after the matter of Guan brothel fell on him, he didn't go to Pingkangfang very much.

No matter how fast the Ministry of Rites is, it will take time to draw up a draft. Since Li Xiuwen has given a deadline, within this deadline, he will not rush the other party.

During this time, Li Xiuwen spent most of his time in the newspaper office.

Newspapers can play a big role in promoting this matter, especially the essay solicitation activity can allow Li Xiuwen to hear various voices.

However, the newspaper office is short of manpower. This time, the essay solicitation activity is relatively large. Before it is officially launched, they have to make good preparations.

The newspaper office does not have many editors, and Li Xiuwen has spent most of his time in the newspaper office recently.

The arrival of Zhao Qingsong's four wives made Li Xiuwen and others feel relieved.

Through two days of getting along, Li Xiuwen has a better understanding of these four people.

The four wives of Zhao Qingsong are all women. They are He Qingwan, Zuo Tongyun, Lu Baiwei, and Xu Qianli in order of age.

He Qingwan is Zhao Qingsong's wife. She is thirty-seven years old this year. She has a round face. She looks very kind but not dignified. She looks like a housewife.

Zuo Tongyun is You Kangsheng's wife. She is 28 years old this year. She is the most beautiful among the four.

Because the overly gorgeous and charming appearance does not agree with the mainstream, so although she is beautiful, she has also been excluded and criticized by many.

In order to get closer to the mainstream, Zuo Tongyun always kept a straight face deliberately, looking very cold, but she had the aura of a modern strong woman.

Lu Baiwei is Lu Hong's wife. She is twenty-nine years old this year. She has a relatively mediocre appearance and a very gentle temper. She doesn't fight or grab.

It's just that she has a very comfortable temperament, which makes people feel very friendly.

Xu Qianli is Silent's wife, she is the youngest among all the people, she is only 24 years old this year, she has a baby face, round eyes, she looks very cute, if you don't know her age, you will think she is only sixteen or seventeen age.

Among the four, Xu Qianli should be the one who is best protected. She has an innocence that the other three don't have.

She is also very enthusiastic and lively. After coming to the newspaper office, she ran up and down, and soon became active with everyone in the newspaper office. Even Zuo Tongyun, who looked very cold, was willing to talk to her a few more words.

On the first day when the four of them arrived, Li Xiuwen didn't arrange jobs for them. Instead, he personally explained the work of the newspaper office and the process to them.

It was not until the next day that they were assigned work.

As for the results of the work, He Qingwan and Lu Baiwei did the best, Zuo Tongyun came second, and Xu Qianli the worst.

He Qingwan and Lu Baiwei came from aristocratic families. Although they belonged to a small family and they were concubines, they were taught by teachers since they were young. In addition, they are very smart. In terms of talent, they are no worse than Zhao Qingsong and others.