233 - 236

Chapter 233 Punishment (two more)

In today's farce, whether Shangguan Yao plotted against Wang Manying, or Wang Manying wanted a fake pregnancy to compete for favor, there is no substantive evidence.

So Li Yuanmin didn't take sides with anyone, and each played 50 boards, and both of them would be punished.

Of course, these two people are imperial concubines, and they have princes under their knees. Li Yuanmin had to save some face for them, so he only punished them for copying scriptures.

The Diamond Sutra has several thousand characters, and it would take at least two or three days to copy it out with a brush.

It would take at least several months to copy it down a hundred times.

Li Yuanmin thought, these two people were busy copying scriptures, so they didn't have the energy to make trouble, and his ears could be clean for a few days.

"Yes, Your Majesty."

Shangguan Yao and Wang Manying looked at each other, their eyes filled with silent gunpowder, but they had no choice but to accept the punishment.

Li Xiuwen raised his eyebrows when he heard the punishment.

It's not bad to copy the scriptures. These two people are either busy fighting in the palace or copying the scriptures. After all, they don't have any thoughts on him.

"Copy it yourself, don't ask someone to write it for you!"

Li Yuanmin said this to Shangguan Yao. Shangguan Yao couldn't bear this temper. If Li Yuanmin didn't say it, she would let the palace people write it for her.

"Yes, Your Majesty, the concubines will copy it themselves."

Shangguan Yao gritted her teeth and agreed.

Li Yuanmin looked at the two, shook his head helplessly, flicked his sleeves, and left directly.

"Congratulations to the emperor!"

All the concubines got up and sent Li Yuanmin off respectfully.

When Li Yuanmin left, Shangguan Yao and Wang Manying were helped up from the ground by the palace servants.

Shangguan Yao and Wang Manying stared at each other fiercely. Obviously, they had experienced today's events, and they didn't have the intention to maintain the superficial kindness at this moment, and completely tore their faces.

"If the imperial concubine has nothing else to do, then I will leave first."

Li Xiuwen was not interested in staying to watch these two people stare at each other, and asked to resign.

"Lan Xin, send the eldest son away on behalf of me."

Wang Manying looked at Li Xiuwen, her expression softened a little, and she asked Lan Xin to send Li Xiuwen.

No matter what Li Xiuwen's purpose was, since he spoke for Wang Manying in the hall today, Wang Manying accepted his favor.

Although there is no way to change the position between the two, Wang Manying has made a note of this favor and will return it to Li Xiuwen in the future.

Li Xiuwen bowed to the two of them and left with Song Bei.

Li Xiuwen is the eldest son, he doesn't have to worry about Shangguan Yao and Wang Manying, he can leave as soon as he wants to, but the other concubines don't have the guts of him, they pretend to be quails one by one, not daring to intervene in the battle between the two noble concubines .