373 - 376

Chapter 373 Enrollment

"Zhou Taojun is dead, and the engagement with you, Xiuwen, is also broken."

Han Zhengtai walked back holding Li Xiuwen's hand, feeling extremely relaxed.

Zhou Taojun's matter is over, now he just needs to find an opportunity to let Li Yuanmin bring up the matter of giving the marriage.

Li Xiuwen was also in a very happy mood. Zhou Taojun's death not only allowed those victims to get revenge and revenge, but also solved his marriage. It can be said to kill two birds with one stone.

"Chint, if Zhou Taojun didn't do these evil things, how are you going to break up this engagement?" Li Xiuwen couldn't help asking.

The reason for the dissolution of the engagement this time is also a coincidence, because Zhou Taojun happened to be a person who did many evil things this time.

Therefore, he can be resolved through public opinion and the law.

But Zhou Taojun is an excellent man with both ability and political integrity?

How does Han Zhengtai plan to break up this engagement?

"Then it might be a bit more troublesome. I have to wait until my plan is implemented to put pressure on the Zhou family and force them to voluntarily give up this engagement." Han Zhengtai thought for a while and said.

It's just that if you do this, it will take a little more time.

Li Xiuwen nodded thoughtfully. He also knows Han Zhengtai's plan. If Han Zhengtai's plan goes smoothly, the Zhou family will not talk about a marriage. They will all agree.

Everything can only wait for next year, when next year not only he and Han Zhengtai can get married, but he can also witness the completion of Han Zhengtai's plan.

"By the way, Zhengtai, I'm going to go to Famen Temple and tell grandma about our affairs." Li Xiuwen looked at Han Zhengtai and said.

If only he had thought about it a long time ago.

Dugu's family is Li Xiuwen's natal family, and his marriage must not be known to Mrs. Dugu until the imperial decree is issued.

It is necessary to inform them in advance.

"I have to go to Xiuwen in person."

Han Zhengtai nodded slightly. Li Xiuwen had mentioned this matter to him before. Now that Zhou Taojun's matter has been resolved, it is the right time for Li Xiuwen to go now.

It's just that it's not convenient for Han Zhengtai to go.

If Han Zhengtai wanted to visit, he had to wait until Li Yuanmin announced his and Li Xiuwen's marriage order. Now that Han Zhengtai has the status of grandson-in-law, he can officially visit.

It's just that although Han Zhengtai didn't go with Li Xiuwen this time, he was not completely unprepared. He had already prepared a gift for Li Xiuwen to take to the Dugu family.

"Xiuwen, remember to bring the gift you prepared," Han Zhengtai reminded.

"Well, I see."

Li Xiuwen nodded, his heart was full of emotion.

The gift that Han Zhengtai prepared was not a polite gift, but carefully selected by himself, and everyone in the Dugu family had it.

He is completely in love with his family, he treats the members of Dugu's family as his own relatives, and that's how he got to this point.