552 - 554

Chapter 552 Treatment (2 more)

"Your Majesty!"

Chen Yuanliang lifted the soldiers from Li Yuanmin's body, and checked his injuries immediately.

"The arrow is poisonous!"

Zhao Hu decisively took off the armor on Li Yuanmin's arms and thighs, tore up his clothes, and pulled out the arrows.

"ah!"

Bows and arrows have barbs, pulling them out is ten times more painful than shooting them in!

Li Yuanmin's complexion was pale from the pain, and he couldn't help crying out.

"Your Majesty, bear with me!"

The blood that flowed out from the wound was black. A few people were worried that the poison would cause their heart, and they would not be able to recover. They ignored Li Yuanmin's pain and immediately sucked out the poisonous blood from his wound.

If nothing else, just focus on this point. The loyalty of these people to Li Yuanmin is absolutely beyond doubt.

They didn't stop until the blood that flowed out was no longer black, but at this moment, their lips were all purple, obviously also poisoned.

The imperial doctor was rushed over by the soldiers on horseback with a medicine box. He didn't care about the pain in his body from the bumps all the way. He dismounted immediately and ran to Li Yuanmin's side to check his injuries.

"It's Crane Crown Red!"

The imperial doctor quickly found out what kind of poison it was.

When the people around heard this, their faces were pale, and their eyes were filled with horror.

Hedinghong is also arsenic, and this kind of poison is basically unsolvable in this era.

In addition, Li Yuanmin suffered serious internal injuries, but fortunately his ribs were not broken.

If the rib is broken and the internal organs are poked, even a god can't save it!

"Send the emperor back first, and carry it on a stretcher. Be careful, don't let the emperor's blood flow rapidly, which will aggravate the spread of toxins."

The imperial doctor has a way to deal with internal injuries, but he really doesn't know how to deal with the arsenic poison.

Fortunately, Li Yuanmin did not take it directly, but the wound was contaminated, and was sucked out in time, so the poisoning must not be serious.

So the imperial doctor is going to send Li Yuanmin back to the tent first, and then find other imperial doctors to check it out.

In addition, the imperial doctor actually looked forward to Han Zhengtai in his heart.

The erysipelas of the elixir was also solved by Han Zhengtai. Maybe Han Zhengtai has the antidote for arsenic?

"Also, quickly inform the eldest son and Duke Han."

The imperial physician hastily added a sentence.

Chen Yuanliang immediately realized that this imperial doctor's medical skills were not good, and he might not be able to cure the poison. He also pinned his hopes on Han Zhengtai, and hurriedly sent people to find Han Zhengtai and Li Xiuwen.

"Be careful!"

Chen Yuanliang and others surrounded him carefully and escorted Li Yuanmin back.

Han Zhengtai and Li Xiuwen were hunting in the forest, when the forbidden army looked over in a hurry.