081 - 084

Chapter 81 True Face (Third Watch)

Light came from the tent soon, Han Zhengtai stared at Li Xiuwen in front of him, and was stunned.

On the way to the mountain, because of the rain, the pigskin masks on their faces could not be taken off for a long time.

It's just that the situation was urgent at that time, and the surrounding environment was pitch black, so Han Zhengtai didn't see Li Xiuwen's appearance under the mask at all.

Now, under the bright light of the flashlight above his head, Li Xiuwen's true face was undoubtedly revealed in front of Han Zhengtai.

Because of running all the way, Li Xiuwen's bun was a little messy, and the long black and smooth hair was scattered on both sides, giving it a messy aesthetic.

Pale face without a trace of blood, because the eyes are closed, only the eyes can be seen to be narrow and slightly raised, the bridge of the nose is delicate and straight, and the thin lips are lavender due to poisoning.

The facial features are exquisite and handsome. In terms of appearance alone, Li Xiuwen is definitely the most handsome man in ancient costume Han Zhengtai has ever seen.

Li Hongcai is not bad looking. Han Zhengtai had already guessed that Li Xiuwen should also be very handsome, but when he actually saw Li Xiuwen's appearance, he still couldn't help being amazed.

But what surprised Han Zhengtai the most was not Li Xiuwen's unparalleled beauty, but...

On the center of Li Xiuwen's eyebrows, Hao Ran is dotted with a red and coquettish pregnancy mole!

Li Xiuwen is a twin!

Han Zhengtai's eyes were full of shock, which he did not expect at all!

"Mr. Li, it turned out to be, Shuang'er..."

Han Zhengtai was stunned by this discovery.

He just stripped off Li Xiuwen's body and changed his clothes...

"Well~"

A painful expression appeared on Li Xiuwen's face, and he couldn't help frowning slightly between his brows.

It is obvious that his body is suffering from illness at this time.

Han Zhengtai came back to his senses and patted his cheek to calm himself down.

Now is not the time to think wildly. The most urgent thing is to save people first.

"Young Master Li, I offended you."

Han Zhengtai pulled away the bath towel from Li Xiuwen's body, his jade-like skin glowed with an unreal, dreamlike whiteness under the light of the flashlight.

Drops of water ooze from the wet hair, running down the slender neck, wading through the sexy and distinct abdominal muscle lines, and submerging into the mysterious area covered by the towel.

  "Well……"

Han Zhengtai felt a hot flow in his nose. He quickly took a deep breath, not daring to look around, and concentrated on finding the wound on Li Xiuwen's body.

Li Xiuwen was stabbed twice, one on his left arm and one on his right thigh.

I don't know how Li Xiuwen persisted. After receiving such a deep cut on his leg, he was able to bear it and led Han Zhengtai all the way to the top of the mountain.

The wound had been soaked in water, and the flesh on the wound was white and rolled outwards, which looked very serious.

The blood that flowed out from the wound was black, so it was estimated that the knife was coated with poison.