013 - 016

Chapter Thirteen

"Han Zhengtai, you are too deceitful!"

Cui Fu glared at Han Zhengtai angrily, and sternly reprimanded him.

"It was your Cui family who bullied people first, and now you have the face to say that I bullied people too much?"

Han Zhengtai was not affected by the anger of Cui's father and son, he raised his eyebrows, looked at them and sneered, and said, "If the Cui family doesn't give me a satisfactory answer today, I won't stop here. In the worst case, I, Han Zhengtai, will trade my life for the Cui family's hundreds of years of reputation, if I really want to say it, I'm not at a loss!"

The blue veins on Cui Fu's forehead irritated by Han Zhengtai bulged out. He swore that since he was born, he had never hated someone so much as he does now.

But he didn't dare to touch Han Zhengtai a finger.

If the reputation of the Cui family for hundreds of years is stained by Han Zhengtai, then he, Cui Hao and his son will definitely become sinners of the Cui family, and Mrs. Cui will never forgive them lightly.

Those with bare feet are not afraid of those who wear shoes. Han Zhengtai dared to stud, but Cui Fu did not. He relied on his reason to suppress the anger that rose to the top of his head.

It's just that Cui Hao is young and energetic, he is not as tolerant as Cui Fu, he hopped angrily, "Father, this Han Zhengtai clearly deliberately made things difficult!"

If Cui Fu wasn't still here, with Cui Hao's temper, he would definitely rush up to teach Han Zhengtai a lesson.

Cui Fu looked at Cui Hao, and was furious. He wasn't being too smart. Didn't he know that Han Zhengtai was deliberately making things difficult for him?

But if Cui Hao didn't have the brains to deliberately deal with Han Zhengtai, and left such a big handle in Han Zhengtai's hands, would they be so passive now?

"A man has gold under his knees. My son and my nephew are of the same level as you. Kneeling and kowtowing is really difficult. My nephew is well-known for being virtuous and magnanimous. Why don't you change your request."

Cui Fu calmed down and discussed with Han Zhengtai again in good spirits.

"Another request?"

Han Zhengtai nodded thoughtfully, "It's not impossible." When Cui Fu heard Han Zhengtai's words, his heartstrings that had been tense were finally slightly loosened, but the string hadn't been completely loosened when he heard Han Zhengtai Tai continued: "Since you don't want to kneel and kowtow, then trade Cui Hao's life for it!"

"Fate?" Cui Fu was completely stunned when he heard the request.

"Cui Hao imprisoned me in the woodshed, caused me to have a high fever, and almost died in that woodshed, and then let someone pour overbearing elixir into me, trying to make me drag the weak for the rest of my life. sick body."

Han Zhengtai took out the wrapped handkerchief from his arms, revealing the pills inside. He looked at Cui Fu with a sneer and said, "I'm extremely tolerant if I only let him kowtow to apologize. If you are not satisfied, then you will die." Come and pay!"

What Cui Hao did was extremely vicious. If anyone suffered such treatment, it would be impossible for him to forgive him easily.

"If you didn't want to marry my sister by force, why would I lock you into the woodshed!" Cui Hao said angrily.

"I forced a marriage?! What a big joke!"

Han Zhengtai laughed loudly: "The marriage of the Han and Cui families was decided by you and my grandfather, and it was proposed by the Cui family. If your Cui family wants to regret the marriage, just say so!"