"Do I have to deal with it too? Because we both know I hate lovey-dovey shit," the woman with dark hair said, easily making my eyes widen in surprise.

"Is that Feni?" Noa curiously questioned, carefully letting me back down.

I smiled happily, "Feni! What are you doing here?" I questioned, unwrapping from Noa before we both walked over to the familiar woman.

Fenix was seemingly the closest thing Noa had to a friend, excluding Vincent.

She was also Noa's right hand if she ever needed anyone assassinated—given that Fenix and her entire family are highly trained assassins.

Upon making it back from Paris a few months ago, Noa had us formally introduced—then again, Fenix seemingly had her own reputation for how many people she had killed, so I already knew of her.

"Vincent invited me along for your bachelorette trip," Fenix said, nudging Noa who only smiled, shaking her head to herself.

My smile grew, "Aw where are you guys going?" I asked, feeling entirely curious—but I also felt completely possessive over my soon-to-be wife.

They better not be doing anything crazy.

"That's not for you to know, Lundy," Vincent proudly countered.

Arya dramatically scoffed, "Then we aren't telling you guys where we're going," she said, pulling away from Vincent's hold.

I nodded firmly, giving Noa a narrowed look, "Guess you'll be left out of the loop..." I trailed off, hoping she'd at least tell me if I made my trip sound mysterious.

But Noa only shrugged, "So long as no one touches you—otherwise, I'll have to send Fenix over," she countered, easily making me shake my head.

Vincent nodded, "Same goes for you Aryanna," he said, and I couldn't miss the full name he used. She's definitely going to hear about this one later.

Fenix shook her head with an amused smile, "For mine and your sake, please behave—I'm supposed to be taking a break from work, and being sent to kill people due to your actions is definitely not a break for me," she said, giving both me and Arya warning looks.

It suddenly felt like we were children all over again, getting scolded to behave ourselves. 

I dramatically parted my lips, "I thought you were on my team, Feni," I said, clearly joking, which caused Noa to turn to her, giving her a narrowed look.

Fenix inevitably put her hands up in defense, "I'm not getting involved in this one," she said, backing away toward the car before we could make her choose a side.

I only shook my head, backing away with Arya, "I guess I'll see you guys in two nights," I said, smiling as Arya looped our arms together.

But before we could walk away Noa said, "Kisses my angel."

My smile seemingly grew as I grabbed her extended hand, pulling away from Arya as I gave Noa one last goodbye kiss.

"I love you," I murmured as she pulled back.

Noa hummed, "I love you too," she said, backing away with Vincent who was seemingly exchanging words—and a kiss with Arya.