Of course, Han Zhengtai didn't plan to save the gifts he brought, and he was still going to give them away.

After all, Li Yuanmin is not only the emperor, but also Han Zhengtai's father-in-law. A son-in-law must honor his father-in-law.

"Gift?"

Li Yuanmin raised his eyebrows, showing an expression of interest.

There is no gift that Han Zhengtai gave him that he didn't like.

Li Yuanmin loudly told Yu Fuhai to bring in the gift.

Yu Fuhai took the lead and led a few guards to carry the box into the hall. It was not a long way, but he could hear him constantly telling him, "Be careful, handle it with care, don't break it!"

Last time Han Zhengtai sent a lot of glass products, but Yu Fuhai was shocked.

So Yu Fuhai dared not neglect Han Zhengtai's gift at all.

If it wasn't for Yu Fuhai's lack of strength, he wished he could lift the box with his own arms.

Li Yuanmin got up from his seat and strode over.

As for Li Yuanmin's seat, it is also worth mentioning that he has had someone build a seat now, and he usually sits on the seat instead of kneeling while working.

I don't feel much about changing the seat in a short period of time, but after working for more than two hours, I can feel a strong difference.

Li Yuanmin felt that his legs and feet were no longer sore and swollen, and his body felt much more comfortable.

"Open!"

Li Yuanmin came to the box and motioned for Yu Fuhai to open the box. He wanted to see the gift as soon as possible.

Yu Fuhai opened a box in front of him, which contained a pair of silver armor.

There was a cold light on the armor, lying in the box coldly, looking very cold.

"Is this Mingguang Armor?"

Li Yuanmin couldn't help asking.

It looks somewhat similar, but it is still very different from the previous Mingguang armor.

Not to mention anything else, this silver material is much more upscale and more beautiful than Mingguang armor.

"Your Majesty, to be precise, it is the improved Mingguang Armor."

Han Zhengtai took out the armor and explained.

The Mingguang family is the most common armor for Daliang, because there are copper or iron mirror-like round guards on the chest and back. On the battlefield, due to the sun's rays, it will emit dazzling light, so it is named "Mingguang". . The structure of the Mingguang armor is already complete, so Han Zhengtai also used this structure when he asked the craftsmen to make the armor, but it was further improved, and at the same time, the material of steel was also used, which greatly reduced the weight of the armor and greatly improved the defense. Promoted.

Han Zhengtai took out the armor, showed it in front of Li Yuanmin, and explained it to him at the same time.

"Give me a try!"

Seeing that Han Zhengtai seemed to be picking up the armor without much effort, Li Yuanmin showed a puzzled expression, so he couldn't help but try it himself.

Han Zhengtai handed over the armor. This armor weighed only thirty-four catties. This weight in Li Yuanmin's hands can be described as light and light.

"So light?"