"MOMMMMMMMM?" Zyla cried out.

"Your mom can't fucking save you this time, go do what I said, and Fatima let's go" Zac said opening the door. "Zayden stay here until I get back just incase Zaria comes in"

"You got it pops" Zayden said going to sit on the couch, Zac and Fatima left and headed to Kameron house. Zyla was upstairs making a lot of commotion.

"What is you acting like that for?" Zaria asked walking into Zyla's room, you can tell she just had woke up.

"YOUUUU WAS HOME THIS ENTIRE TIME??????, I SWEAR TO GODDDDDD ZARIA I AM ABOUT TO SMACK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU"

"What did I do?" Zaria asked confused.

"ZARIA YOU HAD US THINKING YOU WAS MISSING BECAUSE YOU WASN'T ANSWERING YOUR PHONE, DAD SPAZZ OUT ON ME LIKEEEE I HATE YOU RNNN, YOU NEVER WENT TO KAMERON HOUSE?"

"Why would I be missing? What? I did go to his house be we got into an argument so I called a ride share home, and when I home I just fell asleep" Zaria said truthfully.

"Well you need to call mom and dad because they're on there way to Kameron house"

"Let me see your phone, mine is dead I didn't get a chance to charge it when I came in the house." Zaria said and Zyla handed her phone over.

Zaria went to Zac's contact and called him he answered on the first ring. "WHAT ZYLA?" He asked.
"Dad it's me, I'm okay I was home the entire time I was just sleep" Zac took a deep breath, and did a u turn headed back to house, and the phone disconnected.

"He can yell at me, but not you... weird shit" Zyla said rolling her eyes. "I'm done with everyone in this house, get out my room" Zyla said to Zaria.

"I'm sorry Zy, I should have communicated more my bad sissy" Zaria said feeling bad.

"Get the FUCK OUT Zaria.. don't talk to me no more" Zyla spat.

Zaria left out Zyla's room closing her door, Zaria went to put her phone on the charger and headed downstairs at the same time Zac and Fatima was walking in.

"You don't know how to communicate?" Zac asked Zaria.

"WAIT I just know you wasn't home the entire time" Zayden said getting up.

"Y'all are going to make me have a damn heart attack" Fatima said.

"I do, when I got home I try to tell daddy, but the man cave door was shut and the music was on so I just went to my room and went to sleep" Zaria said.

"It's y'all fault then" Zayden said looking at his parents, y'all was too busy hunching " he also said while laughing.

Zac and Fatima looked at each other with a guilty look because that was true.

"But that doesn't change the fact you was at Kameron's, when you was supposed to be with your sister" Zac said.

"I only went to Kameron house to get my necklace dad, that's the only reason why I went over there"

"You wrong for that, Dad snapped on Zyla because she was worried sick about you, don't let it happen again" Zayden said lastly before saying his goodbye and heading home.

"Mamas go tell ZyZy to come here" Fatima said to Zaria, and Zaria did what she was told.

"Mom and dad told me to tell you to come downstairs" Zaria said.

"Red" Was all Zyla said. Which means need time to process or just want to be left alone, that's a safe word that works best for them in the Taylor's home.

"Okay" Zaria said simply going back downstairs to relay the message to her parents.

"She used the safe word" Zaria said to her parents as they was all gathered in the kitchen.

Zac was about to leave out the kitchen but Fatima stopped him.

"Just let her be babe, leave her alone. With her being upset, and you being aggressive is not going to end well"

"I don't want her going to sleep mad you know how I feel about that shit babe"

"Just wait" Fatima assisted.

"And you're not off the hook" Zac said to Zaria.

"What I doooo?" Zaria asked knowing she had no business being with Kameron.

"I told you about that lil nigga, and you just keep doing what the fuck you want" Zac said getting on her.

"I don't expect you to understand dad, but I can't help who I like, just like the fact you couldn't help when you dated his mom for 3 years" Zaria said. "No offense mom because she don't got nothing on you"

"And don't" Fatima said.

"And like I told you she wasn't good for me, just like that little nigga isn't, but you go learn the hard way" Zac said.

"So I'm guessing he can't come over here?" Zaria asked.

"HELL FUCKING NO" Zac hollered.

"You try it little girl " Fatima said lightly chuckling.

"So y'all just never gone give him a chance because dad dated his mom?" Zaria asked getting slightly irritated.

"We did and he blow it, popping up at all different times of the night, being controlling. That's not somebody you should be with Zaria" Fatima said.

Zyla mad her way downstairs, to grab a bottle of water and she immediately rolled her eyes seeing her parents and Zaria in the kitchen.

"Please don't nobody talk to me, I'm just getting a bottle of water" Zyla said making her way to the refrigerator.

"Don't nobody wanna talk to you in the first place" Zaria said smartly.

"You shut up, don't say nothing to me weirdo" Zyla spat back.

"Cut that shit the fuck" Zac said.

"It's just funny to me ho- you know what never mind" Zyla said leaving out the kitchen going back to her room.