106: Bringing Someone Home

Start from the beginning

Jiang Xi: I went to his house first

Jiang Canghai: That's the reason.

When Gu Yu saw Jiang Xi typing, he directly sent him alone, and Jiang's father didn't ask too much, and couldn't help but said: "Brother, your father already knows that the person you are dating is a man, when did you say of?"

"I didn't say it, but he should have known about it a long time ago." Jiang Xi tapped the middle of Gu Yu's forehead with his fingertips, "My father has opened his eyes and can see things in the future... I have always suspected that he watched it secretly. Mine is confirmed now."

Gu Yu widened his eyes when he heard the words: "There is such a powerful spell, can you learn it in the future?"

"Well," Jiang Xi explained, "my father told me before that this spell can only be used to see others, but not to spy on my own future, so he suggested that I learn this spell when I have a lover, in case I have a lover. I can't help it."

After Jiang Xi finished speaking, he paused, and looked at Gu Yu with affection in his phoenix eyes: "I didn't believe it at first, but now that I have you, I realize... I really can't hold it."

Gu Yu's face immediately turned hot, "You, it's normal that you can't control it, and I should also... can't control it."

Jiang Xi chuckled amused by his earnest deliberation tone, and stretched his arms to hold Gu Yu tighter: "Go to sleep, I might really not be able to hold it any further, you should be in pain."

Gu Yu understood the unfinished meaning in Jiang Xi's words, and quickly closed her eyes, "I'm going to sleep, I'm going to sleep!"

Perhaps it was because Jiang Xi's arms were extraordinarily soft, but Gu Yu fell asleep soon after.

Until the next morning, the sky was bright, and the incandescent lamp above the head was hanging on the ceiling diligently to release the light.

When did the call come?

Being illuminated by bright lights will give people the illusion of being unavoidable. Gu Yu's mind quickly recalled last night when she hugged Jiang Xi and acted like a baby, begging Jiang Xi to sleep with her, and the scene in the bathroom afterwards. The one in... seems to be a bit out of line.

He was curious if Jiang Xi was awake, so he turned his head and looked at Jiang Xi. What he saw was Jiang Xi's tightly closed eyes, long and dense eyelashes, deep brow bones, and almost perfect lip and nose shapes. , Jiang Xi's handsome profile looks like a marble statue carefully carved by an artist, which makes people feel satisfied just looking at it.

Gu Yu was a little fascinated by watching, until Jiang Xi suddenly opened his eyes, and his gaze was directly on his own.

The two looked at each other and smiled almost at the same time, with a perfect understanding.

"Good morning." Jiang Xi greeted in a hoarse voice, his phoenix eyes were full of tenderness and affection.

Gu Yu also responded to him: "Good morning, it's eight o'clock, let's get up and tidy up?"

"Wait... I remembered that there is still one thing I haven't done." Jiang Xi said suddenly, and then his body moved towards Gu Yu, getting closer and closer. In the end, Jiang Xi kissed Gu Yu's lips lightly. Surprised in an instant.

"Forgot to kiss in the morning." Jiang Xi added with normal expression against Gu Yu's astonished expression.

He kissed it superficially, but it seemed to ignite a fire in Gu Yu's heart. When Gu Yu listened to his words, that thin and well-shaped lips suddenly became evil. After a pause for a few seconds, he moved quickly and moved together. Come here and kiss Jiang Xi back.