85: Visiting the New Campus

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I didn't get so many points in the two college entrance examinations!"

"Upstairs... that's not the case."

"What, it's only 704, and it's only one or two hundred points higher than me (lip curls)"

"Damn it, get out with Lao Tzu's coins and blessings!"

"I dare not let my mother see this video..."

"Really, Mom sees a fight."

After two videos that perfectly fit the hot spots of the summer vacation, the number of followers on the account skyrocketed to 600,000 followers, and he began to spontaneously explore Guyu's childhood as a guest star in the videos of parents.

Fans have watched almost all of Yougu Yu's videos, and finally came to the conclusion: there really is a wall between mortals and geniuses.

Look at other people's children, he took the 704 exam, won the provincial champion, and can play the guqin and carve. He is a hexagonal warrior with all-round development of morality, intelligence, physique and beauty.

So scary!

Gu Yu didn't have a big reaction to this, but was very happy that he could help the parents increase their fans.

The end of the summer vacation is approaching, and Gu Yu received rewards from the school and the government at the end of the month. The sum totaled more than 300,000 yuan. In addition, Yan Ji handed over the proceeds of the last two videos to Gu Yu, and his pocket instantly Much richer.

Jiang Xi received more than Gu Yu, they saved more money, and the reward was even more arrogant.

When Gu Yu heard the number of rewards Jiang Xi received, everyone was stupid.

Gu Yu applied for a bank card, stored all the money in the card, and told the parents very seriously that with this money, he can maintain the living expenses and tuition fees of the university.

Seeing that Gu Yu insisted, the parents agreed.

By the way, on the day Gu Yu received the payment, he took his parents to the town and replaced them with a new model from a domestic brand store. Even Lao Wang got an old man. Smartphones that can also learn to use.

Gu Yu has been wanting to change mobile phones for parents for a long time. Parents' mobile phones have been used for four or five years, and they have long been out of date.

Now that I have changed to a new mobile phone, it is so smooth that my fingers can wrestle on the screen. The parents all have smiles on their faces, but they are still saying "Oh, my old mobile phone can still be used. It's not broken. I bought it What a waste of money to get a new one."

However, the corners of the mouth are getting higher and higher.

Very duplicity.

The whole family used a new mobile phone, and everyone was very happy, but not long after they were happy, it was time for Gu Yu to report to school.

He packed his luggage in advance. There are two big suitcases. One is full of clothes and shoes, and the other is the sauces, pickled radishes, and crab sauce that his parents made for him. Valley Food.

Before going out, Dong Pang suddenly remembered something, picked up a sealed pot and went to the flower garden on the top floor, dug a pot of soil from the flower garden and filled it.

It is said to bring a little hometown soil to the past, and it will not be easy to acclimatize there.

A group of ghosts and people chartered a car to the high-speed rail station in the city, and boarded the high-speed rail after a short wait.