69: He is Zhou Qingxian

Start from the beginning

Teacher Li was about to thank Teacher Zhang, when she saw Teacher Zhang mockingly, picked up the "blood handprint" scattered on the ground, sneered and slapped the copied newspaper in Teacher Li's arms: "A handwritten newspaper will kill you!" You are so frightened, you are too imaginary."

After Mr. Zhang finished his good deed, he started to taunt, and left without taking a piece of cloud, ah, no, he took the folding stool and kitchen knife he brought with him and left.

Teacher Li lowered his head to check the handwritten newspaper that the other party had photographed in his arms.

I saw that there was no blood flowing on it, but just a handprint pressed with red paint, which was placed upright before drying, causing the paint to flow again, so that it looked like a fresh blood handprint.

Teacher Li felt very embarrassed: "..."

The current parents are really serious, can't they use red to press their fingerprints and change a few more colors?

The kid surnamed Zhang will definitely publicize this matter to the whole kindergarten tomorrow!

His first name!

Teacher Li turned on the phone with great grief, clicked into the "Freshman Parents Group", and sent a group announcement with a very high EQ:

Parents, please pay attention, the parent-child homework in the future should focus on creating a warm atmosphere, and the colors can be bolder and brighter.

As soon as the announcement was released, the creator of this handwritten newspaper, Xiao Guyu's parents, replied with a receipt.

The attitude is very calm, and there is no doubt that the handwritten newspaper that Mr. Li said is "not warm and colorful" is his own work.

After all, the main color of her family's handwritten newspaper is a beautiful bright red, how can it not be bright?

The prints are even the family's handprints, where is it not warm?

This is clearly a perfect fit for the topic!

The next day, Mr. Li came to the classroom with the excellent works he had selected, praised them one by one, and then pasted the excellent works on the display wall at the back of the classroom.

As for the picture of Xiaoguyu, Mr. Li still appreciates the creativity. He found Xiaoguyu in private and gave him a new handwritten newspaper, asking him to change the handprint into a more colorful color and submit it again. Then post it on the display wall.

Xiaoguyu was very happy that his parent-child homework could be displayed, and he didn't worry about changing the color of the palm print. He happily brought a white paper back home and talked about it.

But seeing her mother's face change, she muttered to herself: "Could it be that... the group announcement yesterday was about me?"

Xiao Guyu opened his round eyes in a daze: "?"

...

A few days later, Rong Xiao went to the street to buy some daily necessities. She walked around the town and finally bought all the things.

She had never been to the west side of the town before, and it was still a bit fresh, so she couldn't help but glance around, but just this one glance, she suddenly saw a bewildered looking man in a white shirt standing under a willow tree. weak soul.

This soul has already shown a faint phantom, if you don't look carefully, you can even completely ignore him in the scenery.

Rong Xiao could tell that this soul was so weak that he almost lost his mind, he just stood mechanically under the willow tree, repeating the actions he had done before from time to time.