40: Let's Drink Together

Start from the beginning

He thought about it for a long time, and thought that it was probably because his brother would tell him about picture books every time he came, and his brother probably didn't like to read such childish things.

Even though Yan Ji had already explained why he didn't come, Xiao Guyu still felt that he still had to pay attention to this issue.

Xiao Guyu jumped off Yan Ji's embrace and trot into the living room.

Although the puffs have rotted and are gone, but my mother just bought him a pack of other snacks yesterday, my brother should like it.

Xiaoguyu thought so, and ran faster.

A few minutes later, the child returned to Yan Ji with a box of mushroom cocoa.

With a little effort, he tore open the package, then took out a mushroom-shaped chocolate biscuit from the bag, and handed it to Yan Ji: "Brother, eat mushroom coulis."

"Thank you, little taro." Yan Ji took the black-brown mushroom from Bai Nen's small hand and put it in his mouth.

The bitter sweetness is very mellow and melts in the mouth, giving it a silky texture.

There was no emotion on Yan Ji's face, Xiao Guyu said nervously: "Brother, is it delicious?"

"tasty."

Xiao Guyu immediately showed a bright smile when he heard the words, and took out another small mushroom and put it in Yan Ji's hand.

Then he ran to Rong Xiao's side in a rattling manner: "Mom, eat mushroom Coulee!"

Rong Xiao: "Okay, thank you little taro, you can eat it too."

Xiaoguyu nodded, and also picked up a mushroom and stuffed it into his mouth.

...

Xiao Guyu ran back and forth between her mother and elder brother, feeding the two parents with mushrooms with great care, like a puppy running back and forth with a Frisbee in its mouth.

Very cute.

After eating the snacks, Yan Ji once again offered to teach Xiaoguyu a picture book, but Xiaoguyu didn't refuse again.

Yan Ji talks about picture books in a very organized manner, and also sums up some key words to explain the meanings to Xiaoguyu.

Rong Xiao listened from the sidelines, and felt that he really had a specialization in arts, and the lectures given by Zhuangyuan Lang, even if it was a kindergarten reading material, were more straightforward and clear than others.

After Yan Ji finished talking about the picture book, the sun was gradually sinking to the west, and the afterglow of the setting sun shone in the small courtyard, dyeing everyone's hair golden.

Xiaoguyu's golden hair made him look more and more cute, Yan Ji couldn't help but sat for a while, and taught Xiaoguyu a few new words before getting up to leave.

Yan Ji was about to walk out of the yard, but felt a burst of resistance from his cuffs.

When he turned his head, he saw a short figure tugging on his sleeve and looking at him helplessly.

It was Xiao Guyu, the child looked as if he had suffered some serious grievance, with tears in his eyes: "Brother, don't leave, okay?"

The child's eye sockets were shallow, and he felt uncomfortable when he thought that Yan Ji might never come back after leaving, his little nose twitched bright red.

Yan Ji was pulled by his sleeves, and he didn't dare to make any big moves. He was afraid of hurting Xiao Guyu, so he had to hang his hands in mid-air, maintaining this position to comfort the child: "Little taro, brother will come tomorrow, really."