34: Buying a Birthday Cake

Start from the beginning

Fatty Dong nodded, and carefully looked through the album, and Lao Wang followed suit, and finally chose a classic model with pink cream flowers and green leaves, and bought an eight-inch one.

Before paying the deposit, Dong Pang suddenly asked: "Boss, can you help me write on this cake?"

After getting an affirmative reply from the proprietress, Dong Pang said what he wanted to write.

The proprietress took the deposit and wrote a note to Dong Pang, asking him to bring it when he picked up the cake in the afternoon.

Dong Pang carefully stuffed the note deep in his pocket.

There is still some time before the afternoon, and it is obviously unrealistic to wait, so Dong Pang and Lao Wang went home first, and agreed to take a bath in the bathroom together in the afternoon.

New year and new weather, it is time to clean up to welcome the new year.

Thinking this way, Dong Fat asked Rong Xiao if he wanted to go. Rong Xiao felt that the matter could be solved by casting spells, and there was no need to spend money to take a bath in the bathroom, but Dong Fat insisted that the feeling of hot water washing on his body was really different. Let Rong Xiao try too.

What he said aroused Rong Xiao's curiosity, so he agreed to go with them.

After all, it's the last day of this year, and Xiaoguyu's tuition fee has already been saved, so it's worth spending fifteen yuan to buy something comfortable.

After Dong Pang and Rong Xiao made an appointment, they went back to the room and told Xiao Guyu that he was going to take a bath in the bathroom in the afternoon. Xiao Guyu was very happy when he heard that, and hurriedly started packing his clothes, and urged Dong Pang to do the same.

Xiaoguyu likes to take a bath in the bathroom, because there is very comfortable hot water.

He quickly packed his clothes, stuffed them into the bag, and reminded Dong Pang not to forget to bring soap and shampoo in a childish voice.

He also remembered that it wasn't worth it if he went to the store to buy it alone.

Dong Pang said again and again: "Okay, okay."

His little taro is good at everything, but he loves to worry too much.

At one o'clock in the afternoon, the sun shone brightly on a group of four people. They carried a change of clothes in their hands and headed for the bathroom in a mighty way.

After taking a comfortable hot bath, everyone was refreshed. Rong Xiao, who didn't want to come to the bathroom, obviously fell in love with the feeling of unlimited hot water supply, and hummed a brisk song in a good mood. minor.

Xiaoguyu is also in a good mood, because after taking a bath today, Dad didn't bother to buy snacks.

Great, Dad has finally learned the good virtue of not buying snacks.

Thinking of this in Xiaoguyu's heart, she walked quite briskly. After all, it is very difficult to reject the father who wants to buy snacks for himself every time!

However, while walking with several parents, Xiaoguyu suddenly realized that this was not the way home.

"Father, where are we going? Is there anything else we haven't bought yet?" Xiao Guyu asked suspiciously.

He remembered that his father clearly said that he could go home as long as he took a shower.

Dong Pang wanted to surprise Xiao Guyu, so he didn't say it directly: "Keep it secret."