09: Hugging with a Shadow

Start from the beginning

I don't know how long it took to cook. Xiaoguyu added several firewood behind the stove, and finally there was a gurgling sound in the pot. Xiaoguyu opened the lid expectantly, and the hot air swarmed out instantly. Xiaoguyu sniffed, Smell the aroma of fish soup.

He just rummaged around in the kitchen and found a small pot of salt that had clumped together. He hurriedly pressed it with a spoon to disperse it, and added some to the pot.

The fish soup was white and thick. Xiaogu Yu stirred it with a spatula to distribute the salt evenly in the soup, and then filled a bowl of fish soup in a porcelain bowl and brought it to the living room.

Xiaoguyu wanted to fill another bowl of fish soup, but after searching for a long time, he couldn't find any other bowls and chopsticks. The porcelain bowl now used to hold the fish soup is the one that Uncle Dong brought chicken for himself yesterday.

Dong Pang came back to consciousness in a burst of very light steps. Li Gui practiced at night, and his cultivation base would increase faster.

He quickly realized that the footsteps in the living room should be Xiao Guyu, so he cast a small spell, put on his clothes and went out to check.

In the living room, Xiao Guyu put the thick fish soup on the seat opposite to her. Seeing Uncle Dong open the door and come out, she quickly got up and greeted warmly: "Uncle Dong, I made fish soup, come and eat."

When Dong Pang heard this, he couldn't help being surprised: "You can also make fish soup?"

Thinking of his little nephew when he was alive, it would be nice if he didn't make a fuss about drinking fish soup when he was four years old.

"Yeah, I made it in your kitchen, you can try it!" Xiao Guyu's black grape-like eyes were full of anticipation for him to taste it.

Dong Pang hated seeing such eyes the most, and thought this was a bowl of black dog blood, and he had to drink it himself.

The shadow of the last grilled fish still lingered, Dong Pang swallowed, and took a small sip of the thick white fish soup as if dying.

The fish soup tastes luscious and warm, and the saltiness is also very suitable. It is very comfortable to slide into the stomach along the esophagus.

Dong Pang praised quietly: "It tastes good."

"That's great, then drink more, there's still a lot in the pot." Xiao Guyu said happily with a sigh of relief.

Only then did Dong Pang realize that there was only a bowl in front of him on the table, and there was nothing in front of Xiao Guyu.

"Have you eaten?" Fatty Dong frowned.

Xiaoguyu shook his head honestly: "Not yet, there is only one bowl at home, I will eat it after you finish eating."

Fatty Dong: "..."

Almost forgot about it. He just doesn't need any extra furniture and daily necessities, but Xiaoguyu is indeed a real human child. Since he decided to let him live, he should indeed buy some things for him.

Dong Pang coughed embarrassingly: "I was negligent, and I will take care of it."

He drank the rest of the fish soup in one gulp, ate the fish, and handed the bowl to Xiao Guyu: "I'm full, go and eat."

Xiaoguyu nodded, took a bowl of fish soup from the kitchen, went back to the table and drank it quietly, grinning silly while drinking, satisfied with the naked eye.

Dong Pang felt a little strange when he saw it, and asked him: "What are you laughing at, so funny?"

Xiaoguyu said honestly, "Well, it's been a long time since I sat at a table and ate face to face with someone."