You keep me sustained

Kara wiped her tears away, trying to push aside the vision she saw, knowing it played on her worst fears; even more so than the world ending. Losing the family she created. The brother she found, the woman she fell head over heels for and couldn't imagine her life without. Her daughter, the beautiful baby girl that set her heart alight with joy and pride. A representation of her and Natasha's love for one another.

"We've got a big green situation guys!" they heard over their comms.

"Hulk?" Kara asked, her voice slightly hoarse.

"Yes, the girl got to him too; Ultron has escaped and he took the vibranium with him too.

Nat and Kara shared a dire look. "What else?"

Tony said over the comms, "The entire rig is rigged with explosives."

Uncharacteristically, Kara let a curse slip between her lips. "Fuck," she hissed before closing her eyes, trying to search for her calm, but when she felt the comforting hand of her wife on her back, she inhaled sharply. "Okay, damage control, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye, evacuate the rest of the civilians on the rig, whether they're resist, use force, they'll be handed over to the local police authorities." She pressed the button near her ear. "Iron Man, you deal with the explosives, try your best to disarm all of them or most of them." She looked at her wife. "I need you to help with evac, while I go and deal with the Hulk."

Natasha pursed her lips and cupped her cheeks, caressing them with her thumbs. "You good?"

Nodding jerkily, Kara leaned into the warmth of Natasha's hands. "We'll talk later," she promised. "For now, we have work to do."

Natasha seemed to let her go reluctantly but not before planting a soft kiss on her lips. "I love you." She whispered in Kryptonese.

Kara smiled at that. "I love you with all of my heart." She replied lovingly. Before turning her attention to her comms, she asked, "Are we all good with our jobs?"

She heard everyone's affirmation before she shot to the sky and disappeared. Heading to the sound of Hulk's furious roars, when she reached him, he was about to crush a couple of people to pulp. She reached him in time and stopped him, stopping his large green hand in its tracks. She turned back to the people "Go please." She said in a calm voice, as if she was not stopping a mammoth of a green beast with a single hand. When the people shook away their frozen fear, they ran. She turned her attention back to Hulk.

"Bruce, if you're in there, I'm gonna need you to give me a sign?" she said loudly enough for the green behemoth to hear.

She received in response was a gut-wrenching roar that made her wince in pain. "Okay then, I suppose Bruce is unavailable." She let go of his hand, only to fly up and uppercut him, hard enough to send him flying into the air. She zipped to him, before he could crash into a building, and continued wailing on him, not allowing him to get any hits in. She may have also been projecting her anger onto Bruce.

She knew the green behemoth could take a few more hits. Still sound of mind to keep the destruction from the city, she caught the Hulk in her hands, dwarfed by his large, brutish green fingers, but it mattered very little. When she grunted, and started spinning, in the air, she brought the hulk along for the ride, with a grunt of exertion as she gained momentum. She flung the hulk in the direction of the sea and away from killing or injuring the civilians. She watched as he flew, before glancing back at the city, and flying towards him, she watched his descent, but he had yet to wake; instead, he roared mindlessly, trying to right himself in the air.

"This happened before," she muttered as she dived bombed him, as in slow motion she watched her fist ripple the hulk's face, the punch creating a soft boom, before accelerating the hulk's descent into the water below.