Women are troublsome

Quinjet -en-route  to Germany.

Kara sat in the co-pilot seat, not really piloting but watching the red head beside her fly the jet with ease. "you didn't tell me you could fly." Natasha said breaking the comfortable silence they found themselves in.

"In my defense you never asked. I simply said I have abilities. One of them being what you witnessed and now you know I can fly too."

Natasha chewed the inside of her cheek "anything else I should know about?"

Kara laid her head against the headrest "There is, but you know the best thing about dates?"

"I thought you were in a relationship?" She said casually though, Kara detected the faint amount of jealousy in the causal tone.

"People see what they want to see. And considering that I'll be making a very public appearance soon, I can't say that it'll get any easier. Being Kara Stark is one thing but being Kara Zor-El is something entirely different." Kara responded with her gaze in the far distance not particularly focusing on anything.

"For what it's worth.. I am sorry." Natasha apologized softly, their conversation was quite enough and they were sure Steve couldn't hear them "I .. wouldn't have asked you if there was another choice.."

Kara nodded understandingly "I know.. you've kept who I was a secret for two years, I'm sure you would've have kept it longer if we weren't faced with a global threat." She tapped her suit "I started working on this after Ivan Vanko and the conversation we had in my hotel room. My parents sent me to Earth, to build a new life , to not dwell on my past, but at the very core of who I am , I could never watch people die around me if I had the ability to stop it. I thought If I had to hide my powers then I could use my intellect to save more lives " She laughed humorlessly "naïve really."

Natasha side eyed her co-pilot "It's noble, you've hidden who you are for so long and tried to fill the gap with building a better future. I know many of your findings have saved thousands of lives Kara. It's not something that you should downplay."

The words brought a bright smile to the kryptonians face "What about you? What are you hiding? I know you have your secrets considering your line of work. But there's more to Natasha Romanoff that meets the eye."

Natasha shook her head "You don't want to know, my past isn't bright, it's dark and it's something I try not to think about."

Kara thought about reaching out instead she offered a nod "I don't think your past or present would stop me trying for a second date."

Natasha huffed a laugh "You're persistent I'll give you that."

Kara grinned "It's been two years. Full disclosure there is something you should know."

"What should I know?"

Kara leaned closer to the red head "Here's the thing, I mean I'm smart right ?super smart , everything about me is super which totally means I have a Super crush on you, you get it?"

There was a moment of silence before Natasha let out a surprising laugh which both delighted and surprised the kryptonian.

"You're a child."

Kara snorted "Trust me sweetheart, I'm much older than you think I am."

Her natural seductress came out to play, she took her eyes off the skies for a moment and glanced at the blonde beside her, her lips quirking up "Oh? Do tell."

Kara stared at the red painted lips a moment longer than socially acceptable and she didn't imagine Natasha's eyes drift to her own lips in response "I'll tell you over dinner?"