Bring it on !

White House -Oval Office

"Is there a chance for peaceful negotiations?" The president asked the room but Kara's eyes remained on the mace swinging man.

"I'll be right back." She tells the room and doesn't wait for any response before she's gone leaving a gust of wind in her wake.

Kate thread her fingers through her hair "To answer your question Mr president I have no idea." She says leaving the room "I need to make a call," she doesn't wait to be dismissed either as she leaves the office. She speed walks through the white house and heads to her jet.

When she's in it she immediately takes off and engages stealth mode, hovering just far enough to observe the threat.
Inside the jet Kate is now in dressed in her suit, a red wig on her head, red painted lips pursed into a scowl.

Batwoman flips the switches on her dash, on her screen there's a sophisticated targeting reticule moving over Hawkman's face.

Her earpiece buzzes to life as her faithful butlers voice plays through it -Surely you're not going to be taking on all of them by yourself?-

Kate wants to roll her eyes but refrains only just "I was thinking about it." She joked "But I've taken your advice Alfred, I decided to call up a friend." She tells the concerned man.

-A friend.. the maiden of might?-

This time Kate does roll her eyes at the ridiculous moniker, though she has to agree, bullets did just bounce off her friend, before she could answer Alfred , the jet rocked as a bright green streak flys just underneath her cloaked jet and she looks just in time to see the green figure head straight for Hawk-man

Washington skyline

The figure streaks over and hovers defiantly between hawk-man and Washington. He is wearing a jade mask and a gleaming, luminescent green and black suit. It glows with the same energy as the power rings on his right hand.

"You have no idea how little time I have for this." Green lantern tells the invader. As imposing green lantern might be to a normal man ,hawk-man doesn't seem impressed he frowns at the costumed hero barely interested as he looks green lantern over.

"What are you?"

Hal Jordan known as green lantern straightens his back glaring at the hawk-man "What I am is the Green Lantern in charge of this particular region of space."

"You are Earths' ruler?"

Hal frowns "More like I'm a space cop and lemme say as a space cop , you can't park" he gestured to the dark cloud behind hawk man "you can't park that here.."

Inside the Batplane

Kate listens to the conversation between the two men, while her computer scans the composition and physiology of green lantern specifically the ring he wears on his right hand.

-plenty of spacious parking available on other planets on the fore and aft...—

Kate snorts unamused by the man "idiot."

••••••

Washington bay

Kara hovers hidden inside a cloud just over the Washington bay , her eyes glowing a soft blue as she listens to the conversation between hawk-man and green lantern. She had completely forgotten about the lantern corps, obviously they had a lantern or two assigned to this sector though personally the man reminded her a little too much of Tony.