Gasp!

Soft lips trailed up my neck "Kara it's early." I complained

"Is it? So you want me to stop?" She asked cupping my breasts and tugging at my sensitive nipples a bit.I tried but I wasn't able to stop myself from moaning. "I want something else." I managed dragging the kryptonians attention away from my breasts.

"Oh? What do you need?"

I turned to face Kara, the blonde immediately made space for my growing belly. I rolled my eyes bit, seven months and I was ready to pop. I loved being pregnant and carrying our baby but good god this kid was way too much trouble.

Finishing off my first trimester we learned that Kara was right, that our child , our baby was definitely giving me some kryptonian powers. It was strange , I was calm but the moment I saw Kara eating the last slice of pizza I couldn't quite control what happened next.

"What are you thinking about?" I blinked realizing the blonde was patiently waiting for me to continue.

I snorted a little "Oh.. just when I hit you with heat vision."

Kara winced at the memory "Yeah, that was a little uncalled for and dramatic."

"I've seen you freeze Tony's feet because he ate your potstickers, don't tell me I'm dramatic." I scoffed feigning offense, the blonde rambled "I'm pregnant and it's your fault."

"I'm sorry.. I mean I'm not? But I am . Does that make sense?"

Unable to keep my offended expression any longer I burst out laughing earning a sad scowl from my lover. "Sorry you're too adorable.. you're this big time hero that gets a statue made of them and now you're a blubbering mess, it's cute."

Kara hummed pecking my lips "Only for you, now tell me what do you need?"

My eyes lit up , my cravings have been all over the place, Bruce said it's normal but he wasn't a OB and considering our circumstances Kara didn't truly trust anyone else and we decided to keep my pregnancy quiet at least as quiet as we could but one damn snapped picture in a grocery store. And it was all over.

Kara had been filling the shopping basket with way too many bunches of kale while scrunching her nose in disgust and hadn't been paying attention to our surroundings, maybe I was a tiny bit at fault too because I insisted to join and the fake glasses Kara wore did not fool anybody. They knew it was supergirl and when they saw her arm wrapped around my clearly swollen belly, news spread like wild fire.

'Supergirl expectant mother?!'

'A little superhero on the way?!'

There was even a damn poll on what the kids superpowers would be and their name. Who said our son or daughter would even be one?

The only saving grace I had was that people barely paid attention to me , the worlds most deadliest spy as a mother. That was also the day Kara forbid me from ever going anywhere alone, sure it was antiquated notion and annoying but old enemies could resurface wanting to hurt me for everything I did to them. So her concern was completely understandable.

"I want pickles dipped in Nutella and whip cream." The order made Kara's nose scrunch up. "don't look at me like that, this is your kid I'm carrying and that's what they want."

Kara cleared her throat "Uh.. Bruce said we needed to keep you eating healthy and pickles dipped in Nutella with whip cream doesn't exactly scream fantastic Pre-natal care."

"So you're denying me what your baby craves?" I scoffed

"Nat." Kara sighed kicking off the sheets and glancing at the clock "It's 3 am."