He who goes splat

As everyone leaves, bat-woman stands alone, Waller glares at her.

It seems as if Waller was waiting for this , she snatched up the gun in a flash , the other NSA reluctantly follows suit behind their General some clearly questioning their bosses orders.

"And then there was one."

Kate merely switches on her earpiece "not now."

"Yes now— ow ow !" A high pitched shriek sounds, it's sounds like a million bats shrieking as the sounds fall from the heavens. The NSA agents including Waller drop their guns and fall to their knees in agony.

The Batplane which seems be bringing the noise appears overhead and drops a line which Kate uses and steps onto. "Not.now." She repeats as the line retracts , pulling her into the cockpit , and blasts off over the skyline.

Waller gets to her feet angrily and grabs her phone "Scramble the F-15's—" Kate's voice cuts her off

"You won't catch me." She stated bluntly.

Waller stares at her phone enraged "get off this line you miserable son of a —

Kate cuts her off again ignoring the insult "Look at your phones. I'm putting all my cards on the table. Live broadcasting all our video, all my sensors, all my telemetry to all military and police channels."

Waller looks at her phone it now shows live footage of Bat-woman, the image breaks into eight smaller squares showing everything the rest of the team are seeing.

"If we don't survive , we'll try and get you an advantage .."

Waller not all satisfied by being one upped and glares at the phone "You think this makes us even?"

Kate snorts amusedly through the speaker "No" she paused "you owe me."

•••••••••

China -day

Kara is already speeding through over the Chinese skyline, her eyes blue as the skies above as she scans ahead.

She frowns as she stares at the tall gothic looking tower and speaks into the earpiece "are you seeing this?"

-you're moving too fast Kara describe it for me.-

Kara chuckled sheepishly before becoming serious "it's not like before, it's a tower.." she explains shortly when a loud boom cuts her off.

Ka-Boom!

The terraformer lands in a dense forest , the shockwave of the impact sends a tsunami of earth and broken trees in every direction.

"And it just landed." Kara said into the earpiece not taking her eyes off the what could only be described as a monstrosity.

-what else do you see Kara?-

Kara watches as what seems to be the Airdock opens up on the side of the terraformer and scores of thanagarian warbirds fly out.

Larger and more menacing than the earlier invasion, the faces of these warbirds share an eerie resemblance to hawk-man's mask.

"It's got friends, they look like the angry brothers of those ones we fought, hold on a second—"

The warbirds come screaming at Kara unleashing a blistering barrage of laser fire.

Kara dips and banks to evade; then returns fire, alternately slicing them in half with her heat vision or punching through them like a human missile.