The Date

"So you're telling the black widow, the spy , the one who spied on me for nearly a year , who let's not forget to mention is in Fury's ear.. is the woman you're going on a date with?" Tony asks staring at his sister incredulously "And that's not it, you guys kissed! Like kissed not just a peck but smooshed your lips together and shared saliva ?"

Kara doesn't even need to feign her annoyance with her brother because she is annoyed with him in fact , he showed up minutes after Natasha pulled away from their second kiss, and yes she was counting so what?

Either way Tony showed up, announced himself in a typical Tony Stark fashion and completely ignored the presence of the red head instead focused on her blush.

Sure she's had partners before but her brother constantly wormed himself in there , running background checks , questioning their intentions and whatever the case might be, at first it was nice.

He cared but then after a while she just stopped introducing Tony to her girlfriends. She didn't have the energy or brainpower to deal with Tony Stark when he was set on a mission to absolutely annoy the shit out her and her partner and if the girl would leave he simply smiled, pat himself on the back as if he did such a good job.

Presently though he was reaching the same level of annoyance but the difference is, she really likes Natasha , gets all those tingly feelings she's heard about , before she was lonely and wanted companionship but with Natasha it's different, she was different and now she needs an outfit to for her date but Tony's continued rambling wasn't helping in that respect.

"You're not going to do the overprotective big brother thing and try to intimidate her, because honestly I think she wouldn't even bat an eyelash." She chuckles grabbing a light blue jean "I like her Tony."

"You can't like a spy, they're spies that's romance 101."Tony argues

Kara grabs two different shirts and holds them up "low hanging V that shows something or this" she shakes the somewhat white chiffon blouse "It's casual yet sexy."

Tony blinks and glances at the options before answering  "Don't show too much on your first date" he says idly "chiffon blouse is your winner."

Kara grins winningly "See you want me to go on this date!" She chirps happily

Tony shakes his head in denial "No, no I don't, actually I don't think anyone is good enough for you, she's part of SHIELD Kara I know we helped saved the world together Yada yada but remember when I said Fury had secrets? And his secrets have secrets? Well the same applies to black widow"

Kara rolls her eyes so hard it nearly stays in the back of her head and walks into the en-suite bathroom, the shower is already running while her brother paces outside the door trying and failing to convince that dating Natasha was a bad idea and would end up in disaster.

She ignores him and enjoyed the hot water running over her skin "Tony give it a rest. I like her, I know she has secrets and well I have secrets too."She says loud enough for the man to hear

"Hah! You told your secrets to the world! There are no more major life altering secrets"

Kara closes her eyes flashes of the alien invasion plays in her mind, some nights she wakes up desperately gasping for air 'I knew it was a one way trip' the words she said to Natasha plays in her head on repeat and even though she's told the world that she's an alien survivor from krypton it hasn't done anything to abate the crippling guilt she feels for being the one who survived.

Her baby cousin plays in her mind too, she abandoned him, instead on working to find him, she created a new life for herself ..

"Everyone has secrets Tony, some darker than most." She says vaguely.

You're my sunजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें