Luckily im brilliant.

Somewhere in the Artic 2010

Kara dropped to her feet, icy winds brushing against her pale cheeks giving them a healthy flush. She looked up at her fortress. A last piece of home she carried with her. She had searched through Earth, a place to successfully place a piece of home, thankfully no sane human would venture this deep into the icy tundra not without the possibility of succumbing or risking a severe case of hypothermia.

She coined her castle —the fortress of solitude, an apt name if she's ever told anyone about it . Her brother had never been, nor had she told him either. Sometimes she felt guilty about keeping it hidden  but at other times she just needed a place that reminded her of krypton and the house of El. Which she was one of the last surviving members of.

The fortress was built into the side of steep cliff, it was accessible through a large golden door, very visible door. Sometimes she questioned the vivid color against the white. It made no sense but then again, her house was ostentatious at times, being the royal line, even though they'd done away with monarchy two centuries ago but they were still royalty, her brothers' teasing comments about princess wasn't too far off.

Well considering her mother and father was gone she would technically be a queen. She shook away her errant thoughts and put her hand on the golden door.

A very faint hum whirred in her ears indicating the door read her identity, her hand was read first and then the second set of security, in the form of a capture crystal scanned her eyes.

Within seconds the heavy door swung open, welcoming her into the fortress. "Welcome home princess." She glanced at the robot, a piece of home. She smiled softly.

"It's good to be home, thank you." She took out the fried palladium core from her pocket "Could you please enter this into the chamber, scan for similarities, causes and possibly a counter against the palladium specifically."

The bot gently took the fried arc reactor from her and headed off to do their duty. She walked through the winding halls, holographic images of all of those that came before her, stretching for centuries lining the walls. It was truly a rich history, one her cousin most likely had no idea of.

She sighed pushing the familiar swell of guilt away and let her fingers run along the crystal walls as she moved to the main chamber.

When she arrived , the various screens came to life with a single voice command. Various images playing through them, some satellite images, others focused merely on the surrounding areas.

"Alura bring up everything on Howard stark and his work within the agency called SHIELD."

The holographic image of her biological mother popped up, this wasn't just any AI but built in with her mothers emotions , reactions , she made liberal use of the memory crystals left behind to complete it . At times she slipped and called the AI mother instead of Alura. A habit she had yet to kick.

"Are you sure Kara? They will detect someone in their system." Alura warned.

"I know, make sure to scramble our signal, have it run across the globe without any discernible pattern. This is important and I wouldn't ask if it were not life and death."

Aluras' image or representation tilted her head, the emotional intelligence the AI held was truly something she hoped to replicate with her own home AI. "Is this about the equipment Harry is running right now?"

Kara hummed "Yes, yes it is. My brother is being poisoned by the reactor in his chest, I need to find a way to counter it, Howard, my adoptive father started the research , I'd like to see what he found and whether I can find a replacement for Tony before his time runs out."