We need you to come in

'And there came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes and heroines found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born--to fight the foes no single superhero could withstand! Through the years, their roster has prospered, changing many times, but their glory has never been denied! Heed the call, then--for now, the Avengers Assemble!'

But that's doesn't come until much later. No today. Was one of those days where work dragged on and on. Also it was one of those days where I tried getting in touch with someone I wanted to partner with. Though every call was rejected and after tracking and making liberal use of Tony's satellite I was able to track him: now I know what you're thinking.

"Why would you go through all that trouble to track down one scientist?"

Well the answer is really simple. The scientist in question is Bruce Banner also more commonly known by his alter ego. The Hulk.

Though I didn't need him for his alter ego , I needed him for his mind and also his research and work on the super soldiers serum. I wasn't looking to recreate it, if anything I wanted to create a different variant that could possibly be used as a cure for something else.

Cancer for example.

Big right? Yeah I know. Quite. So that's how my day passed, two years after the entire Ivan Vanko debacle and the issue with a agent named Natasha Romanoff finding out what I am and who I really am it's been ridiculously quiet.

Though truthfully I expected an agent by my door a while  ago, but I guess Natasha decided to keep my powers a secret. I didn't think it would go well over with her boss but she could plead that she had no idea of it.

"Dr Banner, this Is Dr Stark again, if you could give me a call back I would appreciate it, thank you." I ended the fiftieth message, "Dammit, do I really have to go all the way to Calcutta to get his help?" I asked no one in particular.

"Miss Stark I have Mr Stark on line one."

I sighed softly "Put him through." A second later Tony's voice played through the speakers "You've been avoiding me little sis."

"Not really, I've been busy, I've also been trying to contact Banner but as of yet haven't been able to get in touch with the elusive man."

"Well considering the mess in Harlem I think the good Dr Banner wants to be left alone, less stress you know and less chance of him going big and green." Tony quipped in his typical Tony way.

"Well I'm sure he wouldn't need to go all big and green and I'll be able to handle it if he did—""

"An ah , come now, we've discussed this. You keep yourself hidden in your glass tower and leave the nitty gritty to me." Tony admonished as if I was a child, his over protectiveness had really become over bearing ever since the Ivan Vanko mess.

"You talked at me, while I was forced to listen to rant over an hour long  and have you go meticulously go through every way I would be dissected." I scoffed loudly, needles couldn't even pierce my skin, so unless they found a way to replicate a red sun, they'd be out of luck "And you know I'm invulnerable so they'd have to get very creative."

"Kara." Hearing the concern in his voice I closed my eyes.

"We had a close call,  luckily your little friend Natalie or whatever hasn't exposed you but you never know with spies and I've been routinely hacking them to make sure they don't get any wind of you, so please let me be a good brother and keep you safe."

"Fine, fine. But I'll be going to Calcutta, I need his help. I'm not an expert in gamma radiation and he was ethically the closest in recreating the serum, I just need his notes and rework it without the chance of creating more hulks." That was the truth , anyway, I didn't  expressively need Banner but it would take longer than needed if I didn't get his assistance.