We're not avenging Earth..

Washington streets

Diana stands unmoving as others run screaming all around her; looks up at the battle overhead.She looks frustrated that all of the action is happening in the sky and out of her reach...

As if in answer to her prayer, one of the larger alien transport ships hovers over the city street just in front of her. Dozens of laser-rifle-wielding alien infantry disembark from the craft, including half a dozen behemoths - large, walking, heavily armored tanks. Seeing these Behemoths, Diana cracks a smile.

"Those look big enough."

She throws off her overcoat. Dons a tiara. No longer just Diana from Themyscira, the world will now know her as Wonder Woman.

She barrels through the puny, gun-wielding infantry, headed right towards the biggest Behemoth she can find. It opens up on her with shoulder-mounted turrets; Wonder Woman effortlessly bats away its fire with her mystical metal Bracelets.

She slams into the Behemoth like a linebacker hitting a tackling dummy. Wraps it in a bear hug so merciless the Behemoth's metal housing cracks and buckles in her grip.

She suplexes the Behemoth to the ground, utterly crushing it.

The other Behemoths move in on her. But Wonder Woman moves through them in a blur of body slams, choke holds, and general Greco-Roman bad-assery.Each Behemoth must weigh ten tons, easily, but Wonder Woman tosses them around like rag dolls.

She's having so much fun, she doesn't notice as the alien Infantry takes over the street all around her.As she finishes the Behemoths, she looks up to find herself surrounded by hundreds of guns.She holds up her bracelets, but it's doubtful even she can block this much incoming fire.

Suddenly a red and gold blur moves through the alien ranks and the rifles disappear from their hands.The blur expands to a small tornado, it sucks hundreds of alien infantry into its vortex and sends them flying through the air into Washington bay.

The red and gold blur finally becomes clear for the naked eye to see and coalesces to a human form, giving everyone their first clear view of the the hero known as The flash.

He wears a full body red suit,with a yellow lightning bolt on his chest and little yellow wings , like that of the god of mercury , on his ears.

Diana is stunned by his arrival , while Barry subconsciously drinks in the vision in front of him. His heart would always be set on Iris but good god, this was a woman, she was curvy, her long legs and chest heaving up and down , light sweat on her exposed cleavage. He has to stop himself before his suit becomes uncomfortably tight.

"Mm girl you are a tall drink of water—"" he doesn't get to finish his lame pick up line when Diana moves through the alien ranks and continues to tear them apart viciously.

He heard Cisco cackling in his ears when the woman reappears with a few arms and legs of the aliens "I'm thirsty." He squawked out.

Washington skyline

Green lantern in still in pursuit of supergirl as she tries to recalibrate her senses, before green lantern reaches her, Kara rights herself in the air.

Clutching at her head, that would leave a hell of a headache behind, it wasn't one of her smartest ideas to take a bunch of missiles to the face. She shakes away the cobwebs gathering in her head when lantern reaches her.

"You okay?" Green lantern asked cautiously

Kara frowned "Fine." She flies past him back to the battle waging in the skies. While she proceeds to take care of few bogies, green lanterns continues to talk annoying her more and more as time passes.