She stays !

Kara lied underneath the sun lamps Tony brought to Washington after her stunt yesterday.He didn't understand why wouldn't go back to New York, but she told him she'd rather recover and help the authorities.

But now she was slightly regretting that decision because the news had been playing the coverage for past 24hrs since the battle happened.

The ticker at the bottom of the news read : Washington DC a city in crisis

'Rescue efforts continue at this hour in Washington , in the wake of what appears to have been an attack by an alien civilization. Literally millions are without water or power. Hundreds of thousands are missing. The death toll is in the hundreds continuing to rise.' The serious news anchor continues 'but as we know this is not Earth's first contact with an alien.

Two years ago the city of New York was attacked by the trickster god known as Loki and his army of alien invaders. Then a group of special individuals came forward and fought these aliens. Later it was revealed that Kara Stark, CEO of Stark Corp and billionaire was too an alien in hiding that has lived on Earth for years until she revealed herself. Her actions in yesterdays invasion has brought up a few questions.' Kara grabbed the remote and changed the channel only to find every single channel filled with news.

"They're concerned." She didn't look at the door opening or Natasha as she walked in carrying a few cups of coffee.

"I know, I can hear them." Kara responded with a sigh "I didn't think my actions would scare so many people."

Natasha dropped the tray of coffee on the bedside table, she glanced at the sun lamps surrounding her girlfriend "Well you were even stronger than Thor and Hulk. You raised a city almost the size of Washington and launched it into space."

Kara winced at the blunt statement "I didn't think I could, I was grasping at straws—"

"No, you never truly used your true strength, for your life we both know you limit yourself. You're afraid people might come to fear you —"

Kara cut her off with a scoff and turned the news back on where this news anchor was specifically against her and her presence on Earth.

"There, this is why, I limit myself because people would be afraid of me. Like I'm some kind of bomb with a short fuse."

Natasha grabbed the remote and turned off the television, she gracefully avoided the sun lamps and made her way to Kara's side "how do you stand this? It's hotter than a sauna." Natasha complained.

Kara flicked a switch and turned the lamps off making her girlfriend let out a moan of satisfaction. "now ignore the terrible news anchor because she seems like a xenophobic bitch that kills kittens in her spare time." The comment brought a faint smile to Kara's lips before it vanished.

"I can hear them, I can hear all of them." The blonde mumbled.

Natasha pulled out her phone, she opened her browser and pulled up the few links Tony sent to her. "look at this"

Kara furrowed her brow and watched the YouTube videos "What—"

"Just wait."

-you ask whether supergirl should leave Earth? Are you crazy?! Why the hell would you want to chase off a woman that's done nothing but save our @###?

Without supergirl, without these people you call vigilantes hiding behind their masks, New York would've been wiped off the map and yesterday Washington came very close to being next! So no, I don't think we should criticize these heroes, not when they saved us, they saved so many people who would've died. And if we didn't have them man we'd all be dead right now and we wouldn't even be able to have this useless debate!' The top of the video was a poll people could use to vote.