Zala

JL Tower

Kara burst into the tower nearly shattering the glass but managed to curb her excitement and anxiety just long enough for Jarvis to open the hatch. She could barely wait for the lift when it reached the medical floor. Finding Natasha was easy, all she had to do was follow the laborious screams of her girlfriend.

She burst through the doors , finding natahsa on the bed, legs spread wide, while Bruce was coaching and calming her in true Bruce fashion.

"I'm here" she announced unnecessarily

Natasha groaned "By damn time!"

Kara winced and moved to nat "Hey, you look gorgeous." She smiled softly "You doing okay?"

Nat glared "Do I look like I'm okay?!"

Kara opened her mouth to respond but if watching those birthing videos taught her anything, and talking to Clint. Everything she said would be taken as an insult while the redhead "You're right dumb question." She nodded and looked to Bruce "How far is she?"

"One more cm and she'll be ready to push." Bruce said doing remarkably well to not fold under Natasha's withering glare.

"You did this to me!" Nat grumbled "Never again."

Kara nodded swiftly "right , of course. Never again." She agreed quickly , right now she was hardly the maiden of might if anything if people saw her now they'd see a little golden retriever , wagging its tail for its master. Yip that's exactly what they'd see.

More screaming, insults and hands squeezing passes, Kara dutifully doing her part in trying to make sure Natasha was as comfortable as she could be pushing out a bowling ball from her crotch.

"Arrhhhh!!!" Nat screamed "I can't..." she panted "I can't"

Kara shook her head "You can love , you're almost there."

"I see the head, another push Natasha.." Bruce urged.

Nat covered in sweat raised herself again, screaming to the heavens and everyone in the tower that she was going to murder Kara, which made the kryptonian sweat a bit to be honest.

Three more pushes later, and they were blessed with the sweetest sound a loud cry drew both Kara and Natasha attentions

"Oh.."

Bruce smiled "You've got a baby girl. Want to cut the cord?" He asked Kara who found herself entranced by the goop covered infant. "kara?"

Kara blinked "Oh.. uh yeah." She cut the cord, the smile on her face was permanent but when her eyes fell on an exhausted Natasha she felt tears roll down her cheeks "Marry me okay?"

Natasha blinked tiredly "Mm."

Later

Bruce did all the necessary tests and declared their baby girl heathy and fit as a fiddle, kara couldn't be happier, she had ten toes, ten little fingers, and she was perfect.