Innocents are the price of war

White House

Amanda Waller addresses the eagerly panicked press.

"The aliens have retreated, but the costumed suspects are still at large. If they're human, or at least allies, the burden is on them to come forward, take off the masks, and state their intentions. Otherwise, we have no choice but to prepare for the worst"

Lois Lane a reporter for the daily planet raised her hand in the air "Costumed suspects? So you're saying that even after their actions in saving Earth and her people from being enslaved they're suspects?

And does this mean you're putting out a warrant of arrest for Kara Stark known as super girl too?" The question sends the entire group of press along with the gathered citizens in a wild tizzy, screaming vulgar insults Amanda Waller.

Amanda grit her teeth "we have not put out a warrant of arrest for supergirl however, amongst the group there were more masked individuals, we want them to come forward and reveal themselves.."

Lois raised her hand again "Supergirl threw a landmass the size of a city back into space. Short of a nuclear attack, how do you prepare for something like that?"

"I can't comment the specific methods available but as I said Supergirl is not a suspect and neither is America threatening to arrest her." Amanda said losing her patience with the insults being hurled at her by the citizens.

She glanced at them momentarily, they had posters and placards with Supergirl's face all over it, some signs calling for her to stay and others insulting the American government.

"However, for the rest of the individuals this is their opportunity to come forward and reveal themselves and show that they aren't a threat.Until then all options are on the table.."

Lois has a Cheshire grin "you're threatening cities with nuclear war?" The question was more a statement than a question but Amanda Waller doesn't get to answer when the screams and yelling overshadows her call for silence.

••••••••

Hotel room

Kara snuggles with Natasha , the room around them was a mess, the bed is flat on the ground, it broke during their second round hours ago..

Natasha couldn't handle anymore stimulation after the fourth round and promptly passed out leaving Kara awake and still horny.

Her phone vibrates on the bedside table and she blindly searched for it. When she opened it , she saw a dozen missed calls from Kate and a few messages to meet at the Wayne chemical plant along with Natasha.

"What is it?" Natasha's voice pulled her away from the messages.

"Bat-woman." She answered with furrowed brows "I don't know why but she wants us to meet at the Wayne chemical plant."

Natasha blinked blearily, trying to wake herself up,she tried moving but her lower half ached reminding her of their prior activities. "Why?"

Kara shrugged "I don't know, could be important."

"Another crisis?" Natasha murmured snuggling deeper into Kara's neck, with absolutely no intention to move.

Kara snickered at the woman's attitude "No, I would've heard. Could be something else. Anyway.. we should go."

Natasha groaned unhappily "Baby, I don't think I can walk."

Kara grinned proudly before it fell slightly "Was I too rough?" She asked insecurely