Trouble brewing

New York

Despite the calmness of her girlfriend and the reassurance that she was currently on the run with America's first hero, Kara couldn't rest easily. She was restless, she was uneasy.

Her first thoughts of course were to disregard everything Natasha said and track down her heart beat and find her before getting in the middle of whatever was happening. Though as soon as that thought made its way into her head, she banished it.

Natasha was more than capable she's proved that dozens of times when she came home from missions without a scratch, her girl was a badass. A leather wearing bad ass. But as much as Natasha was a bad ass she was still vulnerable. Bullets could pierce her skin, they could injure her and one to the head could kill without a shadow of a doubt.

So yes, she may not track Natasha down by her heart beat but that didn't mean she would sit idle. She hacked into SHIELD which was laughably easier than the first time, it seemed that even Hydra was incompetent when it came to making sure they shut their back doors.

What she found shocked her. Her lip curled up in disgust at the information. She had a good mind marching over to her brother and giving him a good smack possibly five with her super strength, the outcome would be a broken jaw and probably some permanent brain damage but he must've already suffered from such a blow considering that he consulted a project that was inhumane . Not even borderline , just purely inhumane and lined up exactly with hydras' objectives.

Neutralizing threats before they happened was just pure murder. There was no other way about it. They'd probably go after her too, considering the amount power she had and could theoretically destroy the country but justice , justice meant punishing someone for a crime after it was committed, this set back America two hundred years or humanity.
To punish without cause wasn't justice, it was tyranny. Her brother contributed to tyranny and she fumed in her seat.

She had close her eyes to stop herself from activating her heat vision. She was supremely pissed at Tony and every single person involved in this monstrosity. She couldn't even imagine the damage it would create of it was ever launched.

A sigh broke past her lips "Fucking hell." She cursed angrily. She rubbed her face trying to think of any way she could take the carriers offline, but everything she read was that it was completely safe guarded from hacking, which meant Tony did his best work and his best work meant using a program they created together that didn't leave any loopholes to exploit.

She cursed herself too, she shouldn't have even given Tony free reign of it if she knew this was what it was used for.

"It needs to be shut down manually." She thought out loud "I could go in guns blazing."

She scoffed at that, that was brash and would likely get her branded as a terrorist, considering that America was completely unaware that their biggest intelligence agency was compromised.

Option two; help her Natasha and Steve in their endeavor. Again that would get her branded as a terrorist, which wouldn't be so bad after everything was revealed but Natasha wouldn't allow her to risk her status. She was still an alien refugee and the government could declare her a danger to society if she openly defied them.

Option three; the best in the circumstances : wait and let Natasha take the reigns, espionage was her bailiwick. It wasn't Kara's. She hated lying about her own heritage for years and when the opportunity came to tell the truth she took it with both hands and embraced the good and bad that came along with it. Natasha was the spy and she was fantastic one as much as she didn't like it, her girlfriend was an expert.

"Rao this is frustrating" she mumbled. She glanced at the clock already an hour passed since she hacked shield or rather hydra. She wondered what would happen if she anonymously did an internet dump, oh absolute chaos that was for sure but she'd compromise dozens of innocent agents in the process even the ones currently undercover and putting their lives at grave risk, so that was wasn't an option.