The date continued

"You lied, you're secretly a expert bowler and you play whatever league there is for bowling." Kara exclaimed when Natasha hit another strike.

Natasha laughs softly "Between my job and everything it entails when would I have the time to be a professional bowler?"

Kara throws her hands in the air "I don't know, but that was your sixth strike in a row. You're scary when you so laser focused, if I didn't any better I'd think you were trying to embarrass me Red"

Natasha scoffs playfully "You're going easy on me, don't think I've noticed you adjust the bowling ball with you super breath."

Kara makes a face "Okay... maybe I've been toning it down because .. I have a bigger advantage .." she shrugs honestly "Wanted to make it fair."

"Uh huh, you wanted to win brownie points" Natasha states "And here's a tip. You'd win more if you gave me a challenge.."

Kara raises a brow and stands to her feet picking up the heaviest ball with her pinkie. She keeps her eyes on Natasha "You like a challenge?" She asks but doesn't wait for an answer and rolls the ball down the lane without even looking and strikes down all the pins in one swing.

Natasha matches the raised brow "Oh.. now you're just showing off."

Kara snickers "Mm challenge accepted Red your move." She gestured to the lane after she gains another strike.

"Let's make it interesting." Natasha says moving to grab the blue ball that nearly matches Kara's eyes.

The blonde folds her arms over her chest clearly interested in the proposition "I'm listening?"

Natasha doesn't just walk but saunters to the lane swinging her hips which makes Kara's eyes automatically follow the sensual walk. "If I win the game you tell me how you got that scar."

Kara's brow furrowed "Is it that interesting?"

Natasha licks her lips "Well it's your only physical blemish, I think you got it when you were younger, much younger."

Kara realized what Natasha was alluding too and it was true the only things she speaks about is the destruction of krypton not her fondest memories, or her saddest ones. Or the painful ones.

"And if I win?" Kara asks thinking the offer over

"You get to ask me one thing about my past no question is off limits" Natasha says after a brief pause.

Kara nods realizing the big step Natasha's taken and smiles genuinely "You better bring your A game Red."

The game continues it gets heated fast, Kara doesn't hold back and she does break the pins when she throws a bit too hard when she Natasha bent down in front of her clearly with the goal to distract her.

"Dammit"

Natasha laughs "Eyes on the prize Zor-El, not my cleavage."

Kara groans but breaks into a fit of giggles soon after , usually she wasn't taken by a pretty face or get distracted by an attractive woman and yet... Natasha seems to be the outlier "You did that on purpose and truthfully I'm not even mad, it was quite pleasing."

Natasha winks playfully "Im glad you're enjoying it" she says and throws the last ball. When the ball knocks down all the pins she whoops loudly. "Better get a strike or I'll be the winner."

Kara passes the smug spy "It's not over yet." She promises and closes her eyes for a brief second, she turns and finds Natasha staring at right back at her, a small little smirk playing on her red lips. Kara shakes away the haze in her mind that she's come to associate with the redhead and focuses on the pins. In one swing she launches the ball and watches it spin down the lane.