You shouldve come to me..

Not even a day spent with her brother was she carted off alongside him to DC, she sighed for the umpteenth time. The senate summoned him to appear for owning a specialized weapon or whatever they called it nowadays.

Frankly she agreed the suit was a weapon but then again anything could be categorized as a weapon if wielded in a capacity intending to harm. In the back of the rolls Royce alongside pepper, Tony in the passenger seat she kept her eyes on the passing traffic.

"Okay you've sighed for the seventh time." Tony ranted "I know, I kept score and you only sigh when you're annoyed and irritated so I'm going to take a wild guess and guess you're both?"

Kara hummed "Would you like a prize Anthony?"

Tony scoffed "Stop calling me that! Where's my cute little sister that followed every word I said, called me Tony and thought I was the smartest man in the world."

Kara nearly broke her neck, she stared at her brother, unable to distinguish whether he was teasing or being serious. "I've never ever hung onto your every word Tony and honestly we both know I'm smarter than you." She quipped dryly "But if you'd like to know, I'm wondering whether you were going to tell me that you were summoned by the senate? Or did you expect me to watch it on the news and then be blindsided by the hungry parasites also known as paparazzi?"

Tony felt guilty for a moment before shrugging it off "You're here now, and you know now."

Kara breathed out a frustrated breath, nearly freezing the air, she shook her head "You're reckless and you're becoming even more than your usual brand of eccentric Tony." She paused and looked him right in the eye. "What is happening with you?" Her tone softened, hoping to Rao he'd tell her exactly what's happening.

Tony didn't look his sister in the eye, instead turned his gaze to the window "Nothings happening, I'm just living and enjoying life as I always have. You should too, you're nearly thirty. And you're still a virgin."

Kara scoffed "Right." She wasn't going to give him the satisfaction, she wasn't a virgin she had plenty of sex, with stable partners, not exactly ones she could use her strength with. She shook her head "My sex life is well in order Tony. Don't tell me, I'll find out anyway." She shrugged it off, ignoring peppers gaze on her.

"Uh huh.."

•••••

She sat behind Tony while her brother blatantly ignored senator stern, any other time she would have been amused but right now she was vaguely annoyed by his lack of regard.

She didn't care for politics nor was she keen to be involved in them either. Someone always had a hidden agenda, another end game. A different purpose beyond the original one. It was a game and she hated playing it, but even if she did, politics came through in all aspects of life, her job for one, how to maneuver through various guidelines. How to work certain governments when endorsing her tech and lately her own employees. She didn't trust all of them, personally had each and everyone vetted, background checks, amongst background checks. She had to be careful especially with the upper echelons. Her board too. Some of them had been dismissed because of funneling funds, some of them imprisoned for wanted to sell her ideas to competitors. She scoffed silently at her latest begrudged employee she let go only a week before she organized this trip.

"Tony pay attention." She hissed

"I do not" Tony replied , Kara rolled her eyes discreetly.

Stern raised a brow "You do not?"

Tony shrugged "I do not, well it depends on how you would define the word weapons. My sister would tell you that a weapon can be anything, ranging from spoons to guns. Depends of the user of course."