Raid

"Iron man, you got the schematics of the building?" Kara asks flying through the clouds above what was said to be a secret hydra base.

"I do, but you don't need them do you?"

Kara hummed, her blue eyes glowed as she did a quick scan of the underground bunker, she switched over to thermal imaging, she found dozens of guards and was slightly thankful these people were unawares that lead couldn't be seen through.

"I've got dozens of guards deeper in the bunker, all armed. No sign of the scepter though." She turned off her vision "There's six guards near the entrance , it's hidden, looks to be a normal cave."

"What's the plan bossing?"Flash asked.

"The plan is you take out those guards covering the entrance Flash, Iron man I want you to make sure none of these men escape, Captain you take the rear and I'll take the left and Thor the right,  we attack them from all Angles, disarm with non lethal force , these guys have three Manila folders filled with crimes and they're heading for life in prison." She ordered with in no uncertain terms.

"Got it boss, now?" Flash asked from his position.

Kara stopped her flight and hovered momentarily taking a calming breath. This wasn't the first hydra base they raided, over the months since darkseid, Steve and Natasha had made sure the entire team was aware of the importance on catching all of them. Though Kara had been thinking about her adoptive parents that had been killed by hydra , she had yet to tell Tony. Something she felt an immense amount of guilt over.

Their team though had gotten a little bit smaller with Kate dealing with Gotham and another joker and Harley spree.

Diana bound to her Princess duties on her super secret island and lantern completing his space cop duties.

Natasha of course was by now 8 and a half months pregnant and Kara absolutely refused to have her anywhere near guns or hydra. The closest she got to action was sitting around the communications room with Bruce monitoring her.

At first she wanted the hulk to join but his fear of being more destructive than good sort of put a pin in it. And if that wasn't all they did get another god to join them.

Thor had returned after a while and said that his brother had apparently died as well as his mother. She offered her condolences for his mother but Loki was too much of slippery bastard to just die..

It was too hard to believe but she didn't voice these thoughts , maybe Natashas paranoia was rubbing off on her.

"Right, Everybody's got their assignments, I want a clean sweep and Thor I say this to you only, don't try and kill these people."

"Ah you wound me Lady Zor-El" his booming voice echoed through the earpiece.

Kara rolled her eyes "sure, that's it team let's get this over with." She ordered and within minutes her team did exactly what they were supposed to do.

From her skyward position she glanced at the ground before taking off at a blistering speed and using her body as a human drill, it wasn't subtle , not at all but when she reached the actual walls of the bunker, she creates a human size hole with her new heat vision and stepped through.

When she did she found herself nearly blasting these people with a concentrated blast of her solar energy. But stopped only slightly. It seemed that she made her way into the prison center or rather where hydra kept humans for their sick and twisted experiments.

Six pairs of dead eyes looked at her. Her heart broke a little, the oldest couldn't be older than 12 and yet these kids were trapped , slumped and chained to walls , bodies lacking any real sustenance with clothes or rather shreds of material hanging off their bony shoulders