Im a genius , she's more than that

Natasha watched the younger Stark decimate the four burgers including fries. "It's going to go to your ass."

Kara nearly choked on a fry "It won't, fast metabolism. So now that I know you work for SHIELD. And you're not out to kill my older brother. I do have some questions."

Natasha rolled her eyes "Again , You don't have the clearance to any of the answers. I gave what you wanted. We're not a threat to your brother. I'm simply observing him."

Kara hummed, sipping on her milkshake "But why."

Natasha groaned "You're annoying, you and Tony may not be related by blood but you both alike in some ways."

Kara snorted watching the waves crash over each other, it was a calm evening, she enjoyed the skies above being littered by stars "You say that and yet if you wanted to leave , you could have. I'm not holding you hostage." Kara gestured to the open air. "Also I take offense I'm not as half annoying as my brother."

"But there's half, so its plenty." Natasha shot back, wondering how the hell she was going explain this to fury. She would have to, her cover was blown, though given this evenings events she supposed that it would be coming to a head sooner or later. "you're brothers dying."

Kara dropped her empty milkshake cup in the paper bag, she glanced at her evening compassion "I'm well aware of the palladium poisoning him." She nodded enjoying the slight surprise on the agents face. "I know my brother but I also know how to read people. His actions were rash, some not even fully thought out. Granted Tony does have a history of acting before thinking but most of the time those actions don't have as much blow back as his recent ones have. He was a man ticking off a bucket list. Pepper might be the only one unawares of it."

Natasha shook her head "Wait, you said was as in past tense."

Kara hummed "Okay. I've asked you questions and you've answered most of them. So I'll offer you one in return. Ask me something , and I'll tell you no lie." Kara knew what she was doing was dangerous, but maybe she did have a incy wincy crush on the redhead. She was gorgeous, dangerous and she knew there was so much more to Natasha Romanoff than meets the eye.

Natasha blinked, she pursed her lips in thought. A single question. More than she thought she would get. The way Kara glossed over Tony's death was a bit suspicious too. It was as if she had a way to save him. She shook her head and looked up at the stars, the water crashing nearby and the smell of the ocean certainly made for a peaceful evening. "So I can ask you anything and you'll answer truthfully? Whether it has to do with Tony or you?"

Kara hummed, she took off her glasses, and tucked them into her pocket "A promise is a promise. I do keep my word, or I try to at least."

Natasha leaned back "Your history before you started to live with the Stark's are completely blank. There's no records of your birth parents, no information on what happened to them either. What happened to your parents."

Kara blinked at the question, she she should have guessed Natasha would ask something regarding her past. She tensed slightly, her home was still a sore subject, she grieved for their loss sure, she grieved for her home being gone but she still had certain feelings about being the last daughter of krypton.. "My parents. My biological parents are dead. They died in an explosion, wiped away every I knew, I had nothing left but the clothes on my back and a necklace to remember them by." She absently pulled out her necklace, the precious metal glinted beneath the moonlight.

Natasha furrowed her brow "I'm sorry for your loss." She glanced at the necklace "An S?"

Kara chuckled "I said one question Agent Romanoff."