I brought paris to you..

The following morning after the date Kara laid awake at 5am.

She stared absently at the ceiling, willing the dreams  of her past to go away, she turned on her side and could hear the even breathing coming from the guest room. Natasha stayed.

Lips crashed against each other unlike their first and second kiss this one feels different, Kara doesn't know what exactly it is, she can't pinpoint what does feel different but she knows her lips moving along Natasha's must be the best things she's ever experienced, Natasha controlled the pace , the passion of the kiss but Kara wasn't to be outdone, she slides her hands down to the lapels of Natasha's leather jacket and and nearly rips it to pieces but the redhead shrugs it off , Kara moves and pulls Natasha's waist tighter against her, her member twitching in its confines but Kara doesn't want to go that far.. just yet.

She doesn't know who does it, but soon their tongues meet, Kara moans a little as Natasha's tongue caressed her own.

Reluctantly Kara pulls back, she peppers soft kisses on the red heads full lips "Slow.. that's something people do right?" She said resting her forehead against Natasha's

Natasha's eyes are still screwed shut, she breathes heavier "Yeah.. slow. So.. slow?"

Kara chuckles a bit finally opening her eyes "Stay the night. I've got a guest room, it's not in use. We'll go slow.. and just stay the night Natalia?"

Blue met green "Guest rooms, separate beds. Slow" she is echoes with breathy laugh of her own "Damn your chivalry Kara Zor-El"

Kara snickers "Yeah.. trust me.. I'm damning it all the way to hell" she says with her body still pressed against Natasha's , her cock twitches when Natasha intentional rubs herself against her "You're killing me Red" she whispered shutting her eyes

Natasha is still pinned against the marble counter and laughs "yeah well nobody said we needed to listen to Tony."

.. was well, things got heated but Kara stoped before they ended up naked on her kitchen counter . In the past she wouldn't have put much stock into giving it up on the first date but Natasha was fundamentally different from her other partners, she didn't was to use sex as a method of distraction, she didn't want to use Natasha to fill a void — she wanted Natasha plain and simple.

She was beyond attracted to the red head, anyone with working eyes would be attracted to the red head.

But she wasn't attracted to Natasha or Natalia as she had taken to start calling her solely for her looks. Looks faded over time but who someone was inside remained. Nat was prickly, guarded and stoic when the first met, she had a air of mystery shrouding her and yes that drew Kara in like a moth to a flame.

She shut her eyes before kicking off the queen sized bed, her white sheets were a mess but she didn't feel like cleaning up right now. She thought about the conversation they had last night and it brought a smile to her face..

Well if she couldn't fly Natasha to Paris..

•••••••

At 7am Natasha lied awake in the guest room of Kara's penthouse. For someone who said they hardly spent time at home the entire penthouse was furnished beautifully, like the lounge the bedrooms had hand crafted furniture , the walls painted egg shell white with a few landscape paintings along them.

She kicked off the sheets and left the guest room to find the bathroom Kara pointed out through the brief tour she received.

After completing her morning ablutions she walked along the long hallway, her fingers tracing the walls and now that she had more time , she noticed a few more paintings alongside the walls, like the guest room she expected it to be something generic like the rolling hills but when she saw them and examined them closely it didn't look like it.