He shot you!

"Initialising prismatic accelerator" Kara turned the wheel at the top with a grin on her face "Approaching maximum power" Jarvis's voice played through the lab, she glanced at Tony who had a wrench in hand and used it as a lever but not before cutting holes in the wall. Tony barked a laugh when the concentrated circle started lighting up blue.

"Okay, okay that was easier than I thought it would be" Tony said honestly.

Kara scoffed "So you brought her strawberries while trying to confess your undying love? Are you an idiot? She's allergic to strawberries." She said dropping the tool on the table.

"Yeah well in my defense there aren't plenty people allergic to strawberries, it's like the eighth wonder of the world or something. She should come with a warning." Tony's defended himself but shut his mouth when his sister offered a blank look.

"Sure, Jarvis—" before she could finish her sentence the AI already did what she was about to ask, one of the robotic arms picked up the arc reactor and placed it into her brothers chest.

"Congratulations Miss and Mr stark on creating and new element."

Kara snorted "Well it was more me, considering I went through dads files." She picked up on of them "Which reminds me, this is how I got the answer. I've already watched it, and trust me you'll want to too." She said handing over the old VCR tape to her brother, who even looked healthier with the newer version of the arc reactor in his chest.

"What's on it?" He asked staring at the tape.

Kara shrugged "A message. More to you than me. I think." She smiled "You're his first born and even though dad wasn't big on verbalizing his feelings as much as mom did. He was proud. Proud of you. You were and are his greatest creation. And I'm just a cute bonus."

Tony stared at the tape, tears welling in his eyes "You may not be my sister by blood, but we both know we both were made for greater things kara." He paused and looked up at his sister "Till the end of the line?"

Kara chuckled "Yeah, till the end of the line" she shrugged off the lab coat "Now I think I'll show my face at the last evening of the expo. I hear Justin hammer is doing a presentation."

Tony rolled his eyes "Poser."

"I agree. Now that we've saved your life. Do be more careful. Im heading back to New York tomorrow. I have a few meetings and deals to iron out."

Tony snorted "Iron out? Was that supposed to be a joke?"

Kara grabbed her tab, her cellphone and the rest of her belongings "If I wanted to make an iron man joke, you would know. Like what do you call iron man when he gets older?"

Tony glared but Kara ignored it and laughed "rusty man." She giggled at the offended expression on Tony's face.

"That was horrible, you make horrible jokes just so you know. Don't quit your day job supergirl."

Kara snickered and kissed her brothers cheek affectionately "I won't, I'll see you later?"

Tony nodded but pulled his sister into a hug "Thank you, you're right I should've come to you, asked for help. But you know me, I'm stubborn and I tried to do everything on my own.

I forget that you've always had my back and I don't have to do it by myself.." he whispered "but only you, I don't play well with others."

Kara smiled into his shoulder "I know, we make a great team, always have and always will."

••••••
Stark expo.

Kara exited her car and thanked her driver, she grinned when she caught sight of pepper along with Natasha.