Its a recommedation.

Kara shook her head, the rest of her clothing she picked up from the half destroyed home in Malibu.

Iron man was making waves on every news channel, the senate hounding him and yet the public adored him regardless of his very public mistakes.

After the expo, she sat down with Tony and told him what exactly happened at the facility, as expected he lost his mind and started thinking about every little thing that could go wrong even tried talking about or suggesting they get rid or mind wipe Natasha.

Something she vehemently was against not only morally but she wasn't going to be a judge and executioner , she loved humanity and all their problems but she wouldn't be the one to kill them, imprison maybe, sure but killing was where she drew the line.

Tony questioned whether she would keep her stance if they were out to kill her. Acting in self defense was one thing but premeditation an entirely different ball game.

So the night ended with her curling up in his arms, enjoying the quiet with a glass of bourbon . That did nothing to her but after finishing the bottle her brother was certainly feeling the effects.

A knock on the door interrupted her wool gathering.

She expected it to be either the pirate or another agent here to cart her off to some off the books facility, but she lowered her glasses and scanned the door, using her thermal vision she only found one heat signature and the rhythmic heart beat belonging to a certain red head that got her attention since the start. Finishing the last of her packing she answered the door and found Natasha no longer dressed in a professional capacity instead she was wearing a black jeans, white top and a red leather jacket.

"We'll aren't you sight for sore eyes, here to take me to your leaders?" She asked with strained smile.

Natasha bit her lip "I should, I really should. But I kept my report truthful or as truthful as I could. I'm taking a huge leap here and it could cost me the trust of my boss you know." She said pushing herself into the hotel room.

Kara was surprised "You didn't tell them what actually happened ?" She asked but her gaze fell to the Manila folders in the red heads hand.

Natasha handed the folder over "This is everything SHIELD has on you, everything you've done, calls, emails. You name it." Kara took the folder and read through the thick folder "bank accounts, incoming and outgoing transactions. Everything I read, everything I found I haven't found single discrepancy , no parking tickets , no speeding fines everything so ridiculously perfect. So either you're a goodie two shoes or you kept your records knowingly clean by employing your hacking skills."

Kara chuckled glancing through the paperwork "I try to keep my nose clean. Drawing attention to me by acting like my brother gets more eyes on you, after all.. You know of me, but nothing else."

Natasha hummed "So tell me, who is the real Kara? Because the woman I saw kicked ass, effortlessly so, you're stronger than any human I've met , you crushed a gun with your hand. Bullets just bounce off you and you're fast , ridiculously fast." She watched Kara's expression carefully. "What else are you capable of ?"

Kara chuckled and dropped the file onto the coffee table "Well I did promise you the truth. I only ask you keep it hidden until you have no choice but to reveal the truth."

Natasha pursed her lips "Are you dangerous?"

Kara raised a brow "Every being has the capability of being dangerous under the right circumstances, that's common knowledge."

Natasha scoffed "How about some straight answers? You want me to trust you? Sure fine but I don't trust easily. So give me a reason to trust you Kara. I've lied to my boss not once but twice. About who you are and what you're capable of."