El Mayarah

Artic 2012

Kara stood in front of a golden door and put her hand to the scanner "Rao, Tony's going to kill me." She muttered to herself "Yeah he'll kill me, then resurrect me and kill me again. Do it once more just because he was successful the first time and give me a lecture that would most likely kill me again"

The heavy golden door swung open allowing her entry before closing after her, her robot Harry rolled to a stop in front of her but she was way to busy muttering to herself as she walked through the fortress, not even sparing a moment to look at her family lining the halls. Another left turn she made it to her personal quarters, like most of the fortress it was made with white crystals , the only difference with the noticeable warmth flooding through the walls. A newer feature she'd been able to activate, when she decided to bring her brother here, sometime. Not now though.

She walked to a seemingly normal wall "El Mayarah." The whispered command parted the wall. The two ends opened and inside inside, on a mannequin was a suit made of blue and red. She traced the design with her fingers, a slow smile curling up on her lips. The technology she used was a mixture of krytonian and earths. She used nanotech to allow the suit to take full form while using material from her home. It was one of the strongest materials she managed to replicate thanks to the replicator built into the fortress.

"Is there a problem Princess?" Kara turned to her loyal robot /house keeper

"A norse god made off with a cube told to have unlimited power. SHIELD is scrambling to gather a response force" she sighed softly "For nearly 22 years I've kept myself hidden, my powers hidden. Two years ago I told someone who I am. I wasn't scared, on some level I knew I could trust her with my secret but now.." she paused her brow crinkling slightly.

"Now you must reveal yourself to the world." Harry concluded. "Fear is a strong emotion princess but there is something much stronger than fear."

Kara lips twitched "Oh? And what's that Harry?"

"Hope." He said with his finger pointing to the Sigil marked in red in the suit. "El Mayarah, Kara Zor-El , for years you have lived as Kara Stark but now you must show the world Kara Zor-El"

Kara smiled genuinely at Harry "I only hope they see me as the same as they did Kara Stark." She pressed the center of the suit the same whispered command she was as the it receded into a necklace. The very necklace she came to earth with.

••••••••

Somewhere across a ocean

A jet flew through the air at a fast pace , inside a blonde haired man sat strapped in watching a video of the Hulk making his way through Harlem "So this Dr.Banner was trying to replicate the serum they used on me?" He asked as the video came to an end.

Coulson visibly calming himself down in front of his hero " many people were.You were the worlds first superhero , Banner thought gamma radiation might hold the secret to unlock the formula."

Steve shook his head "Didn't really go his way did it?"

Coulson fidgeted slightly "Not so much but he was the closest. Though when he's not like that he's like Stephen Hawking."

"Stephen Hawking?" Steve asked

The next video came up this time it was Tony stark in his iron man suit, the battle he had with Ivan Vanko.

"He's a really smart person," Coulson explained the next video played this time it was a blonde woman, with sterling blue eyes "Who's this?" Steve asked gesturing to the screen.