We don't like eachother

Kara stands to her feet, from the look on her face she's never been hit that hard before and personally she's not at all happy with it. She stomps through the rubble towards Diana..

Across the island

Bat-woman watches from afar as Kara and Diana approach each other from opposite ends, she thinks she the only one who does but she's interrupted when a red and gold iron man suit cuts off her field of sight. Tony hovers in the air glaring at the woman dressed as bat behind his mask. "what's your deal batsy?" He asks unknowingly using a nickname she hated and Kara used to tease her with.

Her scowl deepens "Nothing, you're in my way."

Tony scoffs and opens his mask, he crosses his arms over his chest "Thing is I think you're playing us, you see I know a thing or two about manipulation." He looked to the ground where Natasha was standing beside Steve with a pissed off expression "And I also happen to know a very good spy. So again what's your deal batsy?"

Bat-woman stared at the playboy for a while before pursing her lips, Alfred's warning playing in her ears over and over again.

'To build a team you cannot manipulate them, they aren't chess pieces, they're people'

"We need to be a team." Was her simple reply

Tony furrowed his brow "That's it? Well sorry to burst your bubble batsy but we already have a team, called the avengers? Heard of them?" He mocks but Kate simply stared at him blankly and pointed behind him.

Tony turns to look at what the woman was pointing at saw his sister looking extremely pissed off, even more than she did when he stole the last potsticker during game night.

"Ooh she's pissed." He muttered "We might as well light the incense for the Amazonian now."

Back to Wonder Woman, flash steps in her way trying to calm her down. "Come on Diana go to your happy place."

Diana glares at the flash and throws a couple of haymakers his way intent on removing him from her sight, flash sees it coming and dodges it blow by blow in a blur.

Fed up with him dodging ,Diana stomps her foot to the ground creating a shock wave that lifts flash from his feet , she grabs him by his ankle and tosses him behind her like a used tissue.

Flash goes hurtling towards a large pile of bricks but before he reaches it, he vibrates his entire body at a incredible speed and phases right through the pile of bricks escaping unscathed and untouched.

Bat-woman along with Tony watches from the side with obvious interest

"Cool." Tony mutters while Bat-woman grunts in agreement.

Green lantern however, tries to calm a pissed off Kara but has as much success as flash did with Diana.

"Come on supergirl you don't want to hit a lady." He tries thoughtlessly.

Kara stops her movement momentarily staring at the man as if he was an idiot. "you realize that I'm a woman too? Or has that completely escaped that space cop instincts of yours?" the insult has its desired effect.

Green lantern frowns "Look I don't want to hurt you .."

Kara scoffed slightly amused "You think you can? Not even moments ago you were afraid of what I was capable of and now you think you can actually hurt me? What because you wear a glowing ring?" It's not common that she used her brothers behavior against someone but she has to admit, acting so egotistical does have a certain appeal.

Hal's ring flickers to life "What did you say ? I shouldn't hit a lady?" She continues mocking the man, advancing on him with a playful glint in her eyes "do it, I dare you.."