Wonder twins

Sokovia - Hydra base

"Report to your stations immediately this is not a drill, we are under attack!"

In the woods

Natasha and Clint made their way through a few hydra thugs. "I see you haven't lost your edge ." Clint commented as Natasha took on two thugs at the same time.

She flips over and knocks out the thug with a sharp blow to his temple "Did you think I would?" She snarked with a smirk.

In the skies

"Tony there's a forcefield surrounding the base, we can't get in unless we take it down." Kara said floating in the air, whilst scanning the base or trying to with her x-Ray vision "Most of these walls are made of lead." She said to her brother.

Tony groans when he hears Kara's warning too late and hits the forcefield "Shit!"

-Language, what's our view from upstairs supergirl !- Steve admonished

Kara snorted "Oh wow." She murmured "Like I said there's a forcefield surrounding the base, I can't see inside the building most of the walls are lined with lead, looks like these guys are prepared. Strucker is well aware of that and the technology is well beyond the other hydra bases we took."

-Loki's scepter must be in there, he couldn't mount that sort of defense without it. At long last.- Thor remarked

The woods

Natasha stunned a few more hydra soldiers with her widows bite "Honey at long last is lasting a little long here."

Clint ducked and dived as some bullets flew at him "Yeah suffice to say we lost the element of surprise, we could use some backup over her supergirl."

-on my way- As she speaks she zipped through the sky and blasting a few soldiers with her super breath making them fly back and hit their heads knocking them out.

Kara moved through the throngs of soldiers when she sees a few tanks heading their direction, but her eyes moves to the civilians "Okay seriously, these people have no sense of danger." Shaking her head clear."Alright Tony wanna send in the legionnaire to save the civilians while I take out the tanks?"

-got it sis , gimme a second-

Seconds later the iron legion flew in taking the civilians to safety, kara hovered in the air drawing the tanks fire away from potential deaths . The soldiers lined up the turrets allowing their bullets to fly, a small smirk breaks through as the bullets uselessly bounced off her chest "Nice try fellas."

-wait are we just gonna forget Steve said 'language?'-

Kara snorted drily "Yes" her eyes glowed a white, her head on a swivel and she releases her new heat vision destroying the guns of the talks melting them from ever being used again. She hears the panicked voices from inside them and moves to each one and rips off the metal like a tissue paper before knocking them out "for now at least."

"Perimeter secure, nat what about you?"

The woods

A blur speeds through the forest , catching Clint's arrow before throwing it back at him, circling around the blur knocks Clint over "You didn't see that coming huh" he smirks.

Before Clint could move he was shot at by one of the soldiers,

Natasha runs over to her partner after taking out the shooter "Clint's been hit, we need med evac now, we also have an enhanced in the field."