You can call me Ultron

Later that evening , Tony and Bruce finished their work or gave up momentarily since they failed to access the jewel in  the scepter.

"Well, you know, the suit can take the weight, right? So I take the tank, fly it right up to the General's palace, drop it at his feet, I'm like, "Boom! You looking for this?" James finishes with a grin looking at kara and Tony. "Man why am I even talking to you two, everywhere else that story kills!"

Tony chuckled dryly "Yeah.." he pays his sisters shoulder "Well uh I saw Kara toss a mass nearly the size of DC into space.. there's not really a better story than that."

Kara nudges Tony in his gut " That's a really good story, I mean wow.. that's the whole story right?" She asks while forcing a laugh.

James rolls his eyes "Yeah, that's the whole story."

Kara winced "We'll, uh if you'll excuse me, I have uh somewhere, anywhere else to be." She said leaving the two men and walking to the bar. The drink in her hand reached its end and like every other earth alcohol did nothing to her. When she reached the bar she finds a familair blob of red hair manning it.

"How'd a nice girl like you start working at a dump like this?" Kara says leaning against the counter with a smirk on her faces

Natasha eyes her wife before shrugging "a gal did me wrong."

Kara hums sympathetically "You got lousy taste in woman .."

Natasha wipes off the counter "She's not so bad, she's actually pretty good, has a smile that kills, a bit of a temper but really she's just a ball of sunshine." Natasha rests her chin on her palm "fact is all my friends are fighters, and here she comes swooping in, tried to avoid the fight but in the end .. too many people needed her."

Kara's cheeks flushed slightly "Huh.. sounds kinda amazing."

Natasha snorts "Mm she's also a dork."

Kara finally laughs softly "Hi wife, ready to get out of here?"

Natasha checks her watch "It's only been an hour."

Kara shrugs "A hour too long, I miss our bed, I miss our little girl, and I really wanna catch up on Big Bang." Before Natasha can reply Thor brings over a large mug and puts it in front of kara.

"Lady Zor-El! I present to you, an ale bred for thousand of years." Thor presents with a jovial smile.

Kara eyes the mug "It's pretty big huh."

Natasha laughs "Are you gonna try?"

Kara sighs,noting that they managed to draw a bit of a crowd because Thor's voice never fails to boom like thunder .. "I guess." She grabs the mug and brings it to her lips, the moment the liquid goes down her throat it burns even more , but the taste is surprisingly smooth. She downs the mug before slamming it down onto the bar a bit too hard. Cracking it.

"Oops." She giggled "I'll pay for that." She says mostly to her brother. "wow.. that's .. very nice, you got more ?" She asks the god who grin and hits her back

"Right here!" Thor shows a barrel of ale

Natasha eyes the barrel and sees Kara's eyes light up "Still wanna leave honey?"

Kara pouts a little "One more drink?"

Natasha narrows her eyes but doesn't refuse, he wife never was able to enjoy the fun of alcohol and while they were parents, she didn't want to deprive Kara from the one time something was actually able to give her that sort of buzz "Fine, just don't go overboard." She warns  firmly.

Kara grins wildly and punched Thor's arm making the god wince "Wanna have a little fun?"

Thor not one to turn down a challenge lifts the barrel and starts pouring the two of them another mug "To peace!" He cheered.