Smell the crazy?

Loki was escorted down the hall to his cell for the remainder of his stay while the rest of the mix match team was lead to the bridge.

Kara kept an eye on Loki until he disappeared a courtesy he returned.

Kara hoped the god wouldn't realize just who she was or rather where she came from. She had enough things to deal with namely the permanent scowl etched onto Tony's visage.

They moved ahead to the bridge, where a large screen was set up for Loki's interrogation by Director fury. Deciding to keep her suit on , Their were still had a few people staring at her in disbelief or some curious, at least they weren't openly hostile. That was one good thing.

Tony disappeared to get off his iron man suit. The table filled up with Thor , Natasha, Steve and joined by Bruce who looked like he was having fun SHIELDS labs.

Kara waved a happy hello at the scientist, he returned her smile genuinely but still looking visibly uncomfortable being there. She didn't blame him, not when she spied a few agents tense around the man , wondering whether his going to turn green and half deaf..

The group turned their eyes to the screen where Loki was locked inside a  cylindrical glass shaped cage, Fury walked in and headed over to the control panel.

"In case it was unclear , you try to escape— you so much  scratch that glass—"" he paused and pressed one of the buttons making the floor beneath loki open indicating he would drop into nothing. " thirty thousand feet straight down in a steel strap , you get how that works?"  With his point made Fury pressed the button again, this time closing the hatch.

Loki expression didn't waver , in fact one wouldn't say he was in a disadvantageous situation at all given the faint smirk on his lips "Impressive cage, not built me for me I think." His gaze moved from the director and straight into the camera

Fury scoffed "Built for something much stronger than you.."

On the bridge Steve and Natasha glanced at Bruce briefly , who looked uncomfortable with the situation, Kara was completely oblivious to the subtle glances in Bruce's direction "If his ever going to try and imprison me that cage I'm pretty sure it'll break." She voiced her thoughts "Besides, I can fly why would I even fear being dropped into the air thirty thousand feet up into the air—"" she was cut off when Bruce chuckled dryly.

"It's not for you Kara." He said sadly "It was built for the Hulk."

Kara turned her gaze to Bruce "I'm sure the Hulk would destroy it too" she winked at the man who shook his head but had a small smile on his face.

"You're something else." He commented , it was nothing above a whisper but Kara heard it clearly enough.

The group turned the eyes back to the screen, where Loki was looking directly into the screen, looking at them.

"Oh I've heard, a mindless beast and makes play he's still a man— how desperate are you to call on these lost creatures to defend you?" His tone seeping condescension.

Fury stepped closer to the glass cage, a sneer on his lips "You threaten my home with war, you steal a force you couldn't hope to control, you talk about peace and you kill cause it's fun. You have made me a very desperate man, you might not be glad that you did .."

Loki grinned , his greasy hair tucked behind his ears "Oh it burns you doesn't it? That I've come so close to have the tesseract — to have power — unlimited power at my fingers while you want to what? Use it for a warm light for all humanity but now you'll reminded what real power is."