You're stronger than you know..

Kara finally finds her friend on the midst of free fall and all out battle against hawk-man, she snickered when Kate tossed every single flash bang in her arsenal at the man, stunning and disorientating him.

Kara sighs softly before flying in Kate's direction when see realizes the woman's gliding tech wasn't working. She reached and caught her bridal style. She offered the cloaked crusader a smirk.

"Need help batsy?" Kara quipped

Kate grunted "Shut up, I got his attention,I'm not naive to think I'll match up to him."

Kara chuckled and flew her down to where she left a few others. She noticed hawk-man was still trying to right his senses. As she flies Kate to the ground they discuss their enemy.

"We need to take out whatever is hidden in that black cloud, else they'll keep on coming supergirl." Kate said as she dropped to the ground.

Kara looked up to the sky "You're right, but whatever in there is massive.."

Kate did a quick inventory of her equipment, her plane was out of commission and she only had a few more weapons to contend with. She looked around them and noticed a few more editions beside the group Kara fought alongside in New York two years ago.

"There's more of them?" She asked staring at the scattered group.

"Yeah." Kara said absently as she tracked hawk-man movements through the air. "He's coming"

•••••••••••

Diana destroys the stragglers but she's disturbed when a red head or the same red head she saw kiss supergirl run by her "Mind being careful you're throwing those things at people!" Natasha yelled as she shot into an armored tank and made use her new widow bites

"This is war! And there's only one thing to do in war, destroy your enemy" Diana dismisses the red head.

Natasha stared at the woman with a scowl "Yeah there's another thing you're missing Amazon lady!" She yelled at her disappearing back. She sighed "God Dammit, why do we need another battle maniac?" She muttered thinking of Thor.

As Diana leaves she searches for a worthy opponent, she heard from supergirl to take care of the ground forces but they were too puny for her. She looks up and sees a few warships, an idea forms in her head she takes a running leap and jumps onto one.

She goes leaping from warship to warship , stomping them in her wake , ascending higher and higher towards the black cloud.

Natasha sees her jump and yells "lunatic!"

Flash blurs past the red head "I kind of like her" he grins his eyes not leaving her backside.

Natasha scoffed "Of course you do, you're looking at her ass." She rebuked the man "Get back to work!"

Barry winced and nodded before running off again.

•••••••

The earth shakes as hawk-man drops to the ground, Kate stands behind Kara. Knowing very well how much she pissed the thanagarian off with her last stunt.

Hawk-man advances on Kate with pure murder in his eyes.

Kate nudged her friends "a little help?"

Kara doesn't answer verbally instead she takes a step in front of hawk-man , essentially covering one of her best friends from his murderous wrath. But even her movement doesn't stop hawk-man's stride.

"Don't worry batsy this his Billy club isn't going to get—"" she barely finished her sentence when hawk-man swings his mace and backhands supergirl , which is crackling with an eerie mystical energy. The mace slams Kara right in the chest and sends flying into a nearby building.