Part 61

They finally arrived at the ice cream place "mummy look, papa Wyatt brought this for me" Akira show his ice cream, Nalin smile "that's a lot baby, are you sure you can finish this?" "i can share it with papa" answer Akira "alright young man, enjoy yours cause mummy gonna order some for me and daddy" Nalin smile at Wyatt "after finish the ice cream we go back to hotel okay?" "yeah, i'm so exhausted right now" laugh Nalin and Wyatt.

Nalin and Akira stay in same room while Aydin with Wyatt. Tomorrow the rest of their family will be arrive "babe, do have any place to eat for dinner?" ask Aydin "uhm... No idea your choice" Aydin nod "alright, get ready for dinner at 8 okay?" "okay" "bye daddy..." wave Akira "bye, buddy..." Aydin kiss Akira forehead before go back to his room.

Aydin go back to his room and see Wyatt is unpacking his luggage "so, what's her answer?" "she said it's up to me, by the way do you have any food allergies?" "no, why?" "nothing just want to be careful because i want to make reservations for our dinner tonight" "i see, i can eat anything" "noted" say Aydin.

The next morning, Nalin wake up and see her son is sound asleep next to her. She stroke his hair slowly and kiss his forehead before get off from the bed and take a shower. Once she is all ready, she wake up her son "Akira, wake up baby...." Nalin pat her son butt "good morning mummy" hug Akira "morning baby..." "go take shower we have breakfast with daddy and uncle Wyatt". Akira nod his head and go to the bathroom.

Few minutes later they all set and go down to eat at the hotel restaurant "good morning daddy and papa...." scream Akira when he saw Aydin and Wyatt is sitting on the table waiting for them. Aydin pick up Akira and kiss him all over his face "good morning you stinky....." Akira giggles "you lying, i already take shower before go down" say Akira. Nalin smile look at her son running to Aydin arm and she goes straight to Wyatt and hug him "morning..." say Nalin.

Wyatt smile "morning, you look much more vibrant today" "of course, it's a new day and our family will be here in 2 or 3 hours". Aydin put Akira down and he run to Wyatt "good morning papa" smile Akira "good morning buddy" hug Wyatt tightly. Nalin look at Aydin and hug him "are jealous that your son call Wyatt papa?" Aydin close his eyes "it will lie if i say that i don't but i still his number one" Nalin laugh and nodded her head "that's true, you always gonna be his number one no matter what babe".

Aydin caressing Nalin back "thanks babe, let's eat guys". They all take their food and start to dig in their food "i got text from Ayan saying that he will be here in 2 hours" say Aydin "alright, we can go to the beach together at afternoon sincenthey will bebhere around lunch hour" say Nalin "are you excited to meet the whole family Wyatt?" ask Aydin. Wyatt smile nervously "actually i'm more scared and nervous than excited" Nalin and Aydin laugh.

Aydin tap Wyatt shoulder "don't worry, our brothers and sister is funny person you ever meet" Wyatt nod. Few hours later, Aydin got text from their parents saying that they already arrived. They all go out to meet them at the hotel lobby "hey kiddos...." say Arjun when he see his son and daughter come out from the elevator "hai papa" both of them greet Arjun and hug him "where is everyone?" ask Aydin "they all at hotel dinning room, we should eat lunch together before unpack the luggage" "okay, you go first we will follow up" Arjun nod.

Wyatt and Akira show up "are you ready Wyatt?" ask Nalin "please pray for me" make a worry look "it's okay papa, they all gonna like you because you are nice guy" reply Akira make Wyatt smile. The four of them enter the dining room together and it's full because there is Ayan, Naris, Narisa and both of their parents. Everyone is looking at Wyatt who is walking beside Nalin. They take a seat "Ai, this is Wyatt..." "your boyfriend right?" cut Ayan before Nalin could finish. Nalin nod her head slowly, Ayan look at Wyatt "how old are you?" "i'm 2 years older than Nalin" Ayan nod that's means i'm 3 years older than you".