Part 42

After the party, Wyatt and Nalin get along really well. They meet each other whenever they have time and Nalin bring Wyatt back home, both of her parents is happy for her. Camden and Wyatt also getting more closer because they spent time together a lot too.

In the emergency room at hospital, there's a emergency cause of fire. There's a few fireman are come in injury. Two of them hurt cause if the burn and another one is broken leg. Wyatt running to help the patients and then help the fireman, once he done treat the fireman he look at his chart "Mr. Jefferson, did you go to school at Lakewood high?" ask Wyatt suddenly.

That fireman look at Wyatt weirdly "yes doctor, what is this about doc?" "are you in rugby team?" "yes doctor, i'm sorry why are you asking me all this questions? I don't think it's related to my injury" "i'm sorry for being rude to ask you without explaining" "i think i know you before, that's why i asking you all that questions" "huh? Are you from Lakewood High too?" "yes, i'm your senior i think we met before".

That fireman take a look more closer to his doctor to try recall back all the memories "what is your name doc?" "Barlowe, Wyatt Barlowe" "Barlowe? Sound familiar to me". Suddenly there a woman running come inside the emergency room calling that fireman name "Ayden, are you alright? Nothing serious right?" that woman quickly check on that fireman whole body "i'm alright Airo, my back burn a little right doc" that fireman give Wyatt that 'help me' look, Wyatt understood the signal "that's right, we already treat his burn" said Wyatt.

That woman look at Wyatt and smile "i'm so sorry for making noise, i just so worried about my brother" she take out something from her bag and give to Wyatt "this is my card, there is my name and my phone number just incase he got injured again please call me". Wyatt take the card "yeah sure, so miss Jefferson you can take your brother home and don't forget to take the medicine too" "thank you so much for your treatment" "you're welcome".

That woman turn to her brother back "i will go pay the bill and you wait here okay?" "mmmm". That woman excuse herself to pay his brother bills and leave Wyatt and the fireman alone again "so, where were we earlier?" ask the fireman "we talking about high school name" "oh yeah, the Lakewood high isn't?" "yes, i think i know you" "me too, you in rugby team right?" "yes, that's right...." say the fireman excitedly.

He take out his phone from his pocket and search for something before showing it to Wyatt "i think, you are this senior in hockey team am i right?" the fireman show Wyatt his school hockey team picture and point the boy with glasses to Wyatt. Wyatt look at the picture and smile "yes, this one is me" "oh my god, you are this boy...." "i can't believe got to meet you again and it's really nice to see you Barlowe" Wyatt smile "nice to see you too Jefferson".

They both laughing and then that woman come back "what's so funny here?" ask the woman when she look at her brother and the doctor laughing "oh Airo, let me introduce you to my senior doctor Wyatt Barlowe" "your senior?" "yeah, at high school and i can't believe this is he and i'm so happy to meet him again" "oh, well nice to meet you doctor Wyatt Barlowe and i'm Kai Kayden sister" Wyatt take Kai hand "hey doc, here give me your phone number so that we can meet up again".

Kayden give his phone to Wyatt and Wyatt put his phone number in Kayden phone "here, my number" "sweet, thank you so much" "alright, let's go home first before you want to do a reunion with the doc" they both laugh "gotta go, see you around doctor Barlowe" "yeah, please take care of yourself". Kayden holding on his sister and walk out from the emergency room together while Wyatt just stand there watching them leaving.

That evening, Wyatt call Nalin "hey, did you have any plan for tonight?" "no, i want to sleep so bad right now" "i told you not to work too hard on yourself right..." "don't worry, i only need sleep and everything will be okay" "then i won't disturb you and let's meet when you off" "thank you Wyatt" "you're welcome, see you later" "mmmm" the call ended. Wyatt still smiling look at his phone. Hearing Nalin voice make him happy even though they didn't meet often.

This weekend, Wyatt and Nalin agree to meet to have lunch together "what do you want to do for today?" ask Wyatt "i don't know, have lunch with you and go back to my dorm" "how many days your off day?" "only 2 days, today and tomorrow why?" "just asking, aren't you going back home?" "no, i will when my internship is over because i have report to do" "i see, okay then let's go eat the food that you craving to eat it".

Nalin look at Wyatt with her sparkle bright eyes "really....." Wyatt smile and stroke her hair and nod his head "can we go eat pasta? I really want to eat pasta so bad...." "alright, let's go..." "let's go....." they both scream. Once they park their car, they both come out and go inside the mall to walk around before go to the restaurant. While they walk they look at kids store "do you think that Camden will like this?" ask Wyatt while pointing at the blocks toy.

Nalin look at the blocks that Wyatt point it "actually he have a lots of blocks at home but he really likes to read nowadays because he is excited to go to school soon" "oh really, then what book that he like to read?" "you can buy anything because he is curious about everything at his age" "yeah right, then after lunch let's go to book store" "okay sure". They walk for some more before entering the restaurant and place their order.

While waiting for their food Nalin show Wyatt some videos of Camden "look at him, he really loves his book so much now" Wyatt laugh at Camden cuteness, he read the whole book and tell what he understand from the book "when did he really read the book?" "actually my grandparents teach him to read and write at a young age" "oh really..." "yes, the moment he can speak, they teach him how to read and write little by little" "that's really good way to teach them to read and write at young age".

Nalin nod her head "true, without them i definitely can't do this alone" Wyatt smile and touch Nalin hand. Nalin hold back Wyatt hand, let him know that she is excepting his comfort "can i ask you something personal?" "is it about Akira?" "yes, if you not okay with it's okay i understand it". Nalin shake her head "it's okay, i will try to answer it" Wyatt take a breath "when did you give birth to Camden?" "at age of 16" "so when you move to another place are already pregnant?" "yes, i found out that i was pregnant accidentally 2 weeks before the move".

Wyatt nod his head slowly "so, did you and Camden dad keep in touch?" Nalim smile bitterly "no, actually i didn't tell him about Akira" Wyatt shocked and i can understand the reason he is shocked "so, is he in the same...." before Wyatt could finish his sentence Nalim cut him first "yes, he in the same school and we used to  date for awhile before we broke up". Wyatt silence, he take Nalin hands and hold it "don't worry, i love Camden the way he is and i will try my best to be his friend for him to accept me".

Nalin smile "thank you, but i think we..." "i understand, i can wait and i don't mind because i really like you and adore Camden so much" Wyatt cut Nalin off. Nalin smile "thank you Wyatt" "no problem, right now the most important is your internship and then get your degree and stable job for Camden" "true, thank you for being understandable for my situation" "i get it and if you need help, i will always be ready to help you". Nalin laugh and feed Wyatt her pasta, Wyatt eat it "it's really good, you should eat it more".

They both giggles like kids and feed each other food to tasted it "the pizza is good too, can i take back some?" ask Nalin "yeah sure, let's order it" "thank you Wyatt" "you're most welcome" Wyatt call the waiter and order another pizza to go and after finish eating, they go to the book store to look for some book Camden "can he read a book without any pictures in it?" "yes, he even read the newspaper" "for real?" "yeah, i also shocked but that's what he like" say Nalin while laughing a bit.

They choose few books for Camden and oay for it, they walk around the mall for some more before go back to thw parking lot "tha k you for today Wyatt" "you're welcome, i'm glad that you really enjoy it" Nalin smile "next week is my pay day, let's meet and i will treat you that day" "oh really?" "yup, let's take Akira with us that day" "i love the idea, then i will give him these books next week" "yeah sure". Wyatt drive back to Nalin dorm and they say goodbye and Wyatt drive away when he saw Nalin go inside her dorm.