Part 10

After a week from our short vacation, my sister and brothers go back to their university life and only left me and Aydin in this house. We stay at garden house aka mummy and daddy side. Why it call garden house is because we have green house here and daddy plant a lot of vegetables and flowers too. Mama and papa side name is rainbow house cause in this house has a lot of things and colours too.

Since Mama is interior designer, the house full of colors full stuff. That's why we call our house that way and the reason why we stay at green house is because mama and papa is outstation. They not at home, so only mummy and daddy at home buy we can always go there. But we have to sleep here cause for safety, our parents is here why we have to stay the other side right.

Actually i really bored today cause i got nothing to do, after spending a lot of funs staying at Lakewood for 2 weeks. I go inside Aydin room after knocking the door "Dinley, are you inside?" "yes, what i can help you?" answer Aydin while laying down in his bed. I smile and sit next to him "i'm bored, can you take me out somewhere?" "where do you want to go?" "i don't, you pick" "let's go to cafe cause i'm craving for some snacks".

I smile again "okay, let me get ready" "okay, i wait for you at the car" "alright". I running inside my room to get dressed and go to the garage "we will go to this cafe cause my friend said that it's famous and the pastries and coffee is good too". Aydin show me the cafe picture in his phone for me to scroll down "wow, this place is beautiful too and all the pastries look so delicious".

Aydin smile " i knew it that you gonna love it and remind me to bring some for mummy and daddy before we go back" "okay". After 1 hour we arrived at the cafe, i hold Aydin hand and come inside the the cafe. We take a seat near to the window and view is so beautiful. We take a look at the menu before Aydin go ordering it. We already decided what to eat, Aydin go to the counter and i play with my phone.

And then, suddenly someone knocked the window next to me make me scared. I look at the window and i see Wyatt is smiling and wave at me. I wave back to him and he come inside. He stand in front of me "hey" he say "hey, what are you doing here?, how do you know it's me?". Wyatt smile "i'm on my break and thought of having a coffee before going back and then i saw you".

Aydin turn around and he saw Nalin is talking to someone at the window and that guy come inside, standing in front of Nalin. Aydin take a close look at the guy to see who is it and he knew that is Wyatt. He smile and look in front back. He place the order and comw back "hey man" Aydin tap Wyatt shoulder and hug him "hey bro".

Aydin sit next to Nalin "take a seat, do you have time to talk a bit?" "oh yes, sure". Wyatt take a seat a cross them "i can't believe that i meet you guys again here" "me too, what are you doing here?" ask Aydin "i work at hospital around here, i was on my way to have some coffee and then i saw Nalim through the window" "i see".

Wyatt put his jacket next to him amd get up "let me order my coffee first" "oh yeah sure". When Wyatt is gone, Aydin look at Nalin with suspicious smile "what?, what is it you want?" "what a coincidence right, suddenly meet again here" "what's your point Dinley?" "nothing, this is interesting cause you guys coincidencely meet again after  a week". I hit Aydin hand "silly you, you should study how to a writer not studying aviation Dinley".

Aydin laugh when he see how shy Nalin is and he couldn't help but tease her more, cause her face getting red when she feel hot and shyly embracing. Wyatt come back after ordering, "so, Wyatt it's nice to meet you again" say Aydin "yeah, so only you two here?" "yes, Alin was bored so i bring her here" "i see". As you can see, i just sit there quietly and only to their conversations.

When our food is arrive, we dig in and Aydin and Wyatt continue talking about their old memories and catching up with the latest news "so, do you have girlfriend Wyatt?" "me?, i don't have cause i'm a very busy person and i really don't have time for dating or meer someone" "really, you are a nice guy and you surely will take a good care of your love one".

Wyatt blushing smile "please excuse me, i need to go to toilet" "oh sure". Aydin left now only two of us and things getting awkward but Wyatt brave himself and start the conversation "you seem to be more quiet than before" "people change as the time goes on don't you think so?" "yeah, you're right but i like how you actively talking with your friends".

I smile bitterly, i try to hide it so that Wyatt didn't notice it "sometimes it is the best to stay quiet actually cause you can see more". Wyatt notice that something is wrong with Nalin, she is not like she used to be when he last time saw her at school. Even back at the Lakewood, her vibe is different too "true, did our conversation bored you?" "no, i fine and i love to hear all your stories actually".

Wyatt smile "so, what you do now?" "i'm still studying on hotel management and now i'm on my semester break" "woah, hotel management that's great" "thank you, i just want to learn more about it cause my papa have a few hotel chains here and there". I can see the amazed look and curiosity from his reaction "that's so cool, i hope i can get discount if i go to your hotel one day".

I laughed and Wyatt look happy to see Nalin laugh after so long being quiet there "alright sure, don't worry about it and i will let know if i have my own in the future" "great". We both laugh and Aydin also smile when he saw Nalin and Wyatt talking together. Maybe this is the time for her to enjoy her life little by little like this. Aydin come back "what's are you guys talking about?" "nothing much, just i ask a discount from Nalin when i go to her hotel".

"Woah, already ask for a discount" they both laugh. "Alin loves to follow papa whenever he go to hotel cause she love to see how big the hotel is" "that's right, i was amazed by the size and the design and i fall in love ever since that" "that really great story" "thank you". Wyatt look at his watch and he wear back his jacket "sorry guys, i have to go and it's really nice to have a chat with you guys".

"Me too bro, see you later" "see you later". Wyatt and Aydin hug each other and then he look at Nalin "let's talk more later and you have my number" Wyatt give Nalin the signal and Nalin understand the signal. They both smile, when Wyatt is gone Aydin immediately shake Nalin body happily "oh my god, what the hell is that Alin?".

I can see how happy Aydin is "what, we just talked and you saw it too" "Alin, i saw him give you the hint and you should text him later" "no, he is a busy man and there's no way i'm gonna text him" "ohhh, you being considered about his work huh" "shut up, let's go back cause mummy and daddy will be back soon" "don't you dare to change the topic".

Nalin close her ear with her hand, they go out from the cafe and go back home. That night, after taking a shower i lay down on my bed while scrolling my Instagram. Then, i got a notification of someone follow my account. I look at the the notification and i see the picture and the id too. It's him, Wyatt request to follow me in Instagram....

I'm so shock and i screaming with my mouth shut, i can't believe he follow me. His account is private so i can't look at his post so i decided to follow back and when he accepted it i can look at his post. After a minute we follow each other, Wyatt dm me say hai and i replied hai back to him. I close my phone and i'm roll over my bed happily.....